Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2 losses start next week...

2»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

And gameday will be there. Pup knew Dawgs would crush UO by 50 but can never predict a UW win for superstitious reasons. Havent in 35 years. But I can predict a UW loss.

Let me start by saying Utah doesnt play good defense, nor does UCLA. Troy Williams is average in both run-pass through half of his college career as a starter. Utah is barely a top 20 team. Washington is mostly better at all positions etc...

Now reality...#28 ran for 332 yards today (against any pac12 defense that is impressive). Now if Troy Williams has the read goin on lookout. Throw in Elevation, temperature, gameday, momentum, screaming mormons, mean Samoans...Very hard to win @ utah when they have something to play for. gonna be a squeaker. Get a good visual of Penn St.

Pup was clear WSU would beat UW in apple cup for north. Im confident after watching ASU game my call last december will happen.

But USC comes calling in between. No gimmie and the way browning is floating his passes lately, id be worried...

Pumpy on to something. Shit showing tonight.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,544 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

And gameday will be there. Pup knew Dawgs would crush UO by 50 but can never predict a UW win for superstitious reasons. Havent in 35 years. But I can predict a UW loss.

Let me start by saying Utah doesnt play good defense, nor does UCLA. Troy Williams is average in both run-pass through half of his college career as a starter. Utah is barely a top 20 team. Washington is mostly better at all positions etc...

Now reality...#28 ran for 332 yards today (against any pac12 defense that is impressive). Now if Troy Williams has the read goin on lookout. Throw in Elevation, temperature, gameday, momentum, screaming mormons, mean Samoans...Very hard to win @ utah when they have something to play for. gonna be a squeaker. Get a good visual of Penn St.

Pup was clear WSU would beat UW in apple cup for north. Im confident after watching ASU game my call last december will happen.

But USC comes calling in between. No gimmie and the way browning is floating his passes lately, id be worried...

Pumpy on to something. Shit showing tonight.
    Eason has "it".
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    You're a fucking idiot Puppy ...

UCLA has 81% quit on Mora ... for as much talent as UCLA has to be 3-5 ... are you fucking kidding me? To give up 300+ yards to an idiot that had quit the Utah team weeks ago only to come back when they literally lost every other option that they had ... and to think that UCLA actually had defended the run decently for most of the year ... fuck off.

There's not a single positional unit where UW isn't better and in most positions decidedly better. The biggest weakness in the UW defense at this point without Mathis would be attacking both of our OLBs but we can and will scheme around that ... didn't have to do much about that today and kept if fairly vanilla.

Yes, playing on the road in a hyped out environment will not be easy. But in the games so far this year where this UW team has had a reason to come out and play with their best, they've brought it overwhelmingly in both instances and that includes games both at home and on the road. But if UW plays anything close to their A game, they will be Utah. That's just the reality when you line up the Jimmy's and the Joe's.

As for the Cougs, double go fuck yourself. There's nothing about them that's indicative to me that they are going to do anything different against UW than what has happened to them over the last 2 years. Their defense is far from impressive and our inability to batter Falk with 3-4 rushers allows us to crush their underneath routes and capitalize on any mistake that they make.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    HONESTLY FUCK OFF PUMPY... NICE SKIP BAYLESS ESQUE HOT TAKE
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    you predicted a loss to the cougs is FS.
    Pete has plungered the cougs twice with mediocre teams. what makes anyone think this time would be any different.

Right now the toughest remaining game on our schedule is USC, by far.
    With that said, Utah is tough to play on the road, and if weird things happen who knows
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Tequilla said:

You're a fucking idiot Puppy ...

UCLA has 81% quit on Mora ... for as much talent as UCLA has to be 3-5 ... are you fucking kidding me? To give up 300+ yards to an idiot that had quit the Utah team weeks ago only to come back when they literally lost every other option that they had ... and to think that UCLA actually had defended the run decently for most of the year ... fuck off.

There's not a single positional unit where UW isn't better and in most positions decidedly better. The biggest weakness in the UW defense at this point without Mathis would be attacking both of our OLBs but we can and will scheme around that ... didn't have to do much about that today and kept if fairly vanilla.

Yes, playing on the road in a hyped out environment will not be easy. But in the games so far this year where this UW team has had a reason to come out and play with their best, they've brought it overwhelmingly in both instances and that includes games both at home and on the road. But if UW plays anything close to their A game, they will be Utah. That's just the reality when you line up the Jimmy's and the Joe's.

As for the Cougs, double go fuck yourself. There's nothing about them that's indicative to me that they are going to do anything different against UW than what has happened to them over the last 2 years. Their defense is far from impressive and our inability to batter Falk with 3-4 rushers allows us to crush their underneath routes and capitalize on any mistake that they make.

I don't know what that means. Have you ever coached? That's a myth. Loser.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    Puppy, I can't decide if your posts are sincere and you are therefore a fucking retard, or if you think they are good shtick and are therefore a fucking retard.

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    I know we should win this game but I am going to be nervous for a week.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Someone needs to PM Franny to make sure she withholds the meds for a while. Or at least PM @DerekJohnson to bring @More_Cock back. More poasts about discipline hole, less arizona123