Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Foster Sarell, we got a shot with him?

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

Damn his girlfriend is HUGE

According to twatters she plays basketball at Montana. Makes sense.
    We need to get verbals from any male children at birth.
    Females too. Just in case. Title IX shit might go too far and this is a good pairing.

flatbed.gif?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I doubt the big doofus is making a decision until after the season. Why won't you guys enjoy UW's season and worry about this TBS bullshit after the season?

It would be even better to not worry at all. You guys are adults worrying about a high school kid. If you personally know the kid it would be one thing, but I doubt any of you do. It's truly creepy and gay to come up with certain scenarios and talk about how he will feel in 20 years.

weren't you one of the guys who went to Mora's house at 4 in the morning with the cake and shit?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I doubt the big doofus is making a decision until after the season. Why won't you guys enjoy UW's season and worry about this TBS bullshit after the season? This is not a case of abundance. It's a case of being a faggot.

A select few are actually complaining about the OL coach of probably the best OL in the Pac 12 because a teenage boy might not be a huge fan of said coach.

It would be even better to not worry at all. You guys are adults worrying about a high school kid. If you personally know the kid it would be one thing, but I doubt any of you do. It's truly creepy and gay to come up with certain scenarios and talk about how he will feel in 20 years.

It's only kind of bad to use recruiting as a distraction when UW sucks. UW doesn't suck though.

I apologize for wanting a coach that can coach and recruit, whether you like to admit it or not, really good players help.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I doubt the big doofus is making a decision until after the season. Why won't you guys enjoy UW's season and worry about this TBS bullshit after the season? This is not a case of abundance. It's a case of being a faggot.

A select few are actually complaining about the OL coach of probably the best OL in the Pac 12 because a teenage boy might not be a huge fan of said coach.

It's only kind of bad to use recruiting as a distraction when UW sucks. UW doesn't suck though.

I apologize for wanting a coach that can coach and recruit, whether you like to admit it or not, really good players help.
    You mean like Trey Adams?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Would you like me to go through the list of recruits we've missed on on the OL?

And yes, I do mean like Trey Adams, we need more players like him and we haven't gotten anywhere near enough.
    Sure.

Who gives a shit on who we missed when we have the best OL in the conference?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Road DAWG is partially right, and Coker is partially right.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2016

Would you like me to go through the list of recruits we've missed on on the OL?

And yes, I do mean like Trey Adams, we need more players like him and we haven't gotten anywhere near enough.
    Sure.

Who gives a shit on who we missed when we have the best OL in the conference?
    I'd like UW to be really good for a long time.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BlowItUp said:

Pete cant build a Pete Carroll/SC dynasty in the pac 12 unless he gets good ass players. you ain't beaten Ohio State and Bama without keeping guys like Sarrell home. not sure why this doenst hit home for more people.

"good ass players"

You mean like 4 star, top 300 recruit RSFr Henry Roberts, who is 3rd string, and was beat out by little TrueFr Nick Harris?
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    in the last 6 years Bama has had the best recruiting classes, Ohio State has had the 2nd best over that span.

pretty crazy that they are the best teams, eh?

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BlowItUp said:

in the last 6 years Bama has had the best recruiting classes, Ohio State has had the 2nd best over that span.

pretty crazy that they are the best teams, eh?

And 6 years ago, UW was a couple of years removed from 0-12.

Get a grip on yourself. If we get Fozzie, that would be awesome. If not, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

This is such a retarded argument by Roadie.

Why does literally every college coach spend all their spare time recruiting if it didn't matter. Why doesn't Bama just take whomever?

Why are we renting a helicopter for the first time ever to go to fucking Spanaway?! I mean—we can have Brandon Pili. Why bother? Right Roadie?

Just take whomever. Straußer's and Pete's pecking order doesn't mean hardly anything, probably, right?

Just fuck it. All the evidence points to the fact that recruiting is unimportant to high quality coaches. It's a real mystery why Straußer is wasting his time and sweat when he will get players who will be great no matter what!

I can't figure that shit out.

It matters a shitload.

But you can't get so invested in getting one guy that you freak the fuck out if he goes elsewhere.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Recruiting matter MORE now that we're? good. Roadie has that completely backwards.

The ruse was that it was always retarded to care about recruiting under Ty and Sark because we knew they wouldn't do shit with top recruits anyways. (See Thompson, Shaq and Lockner, Jack).

It's almost like some of you Doogs can't compartmentalize between Adolf Strausser the recruiter and Adolf Strausser the (excellent) coach.

"We got Adams" is not an argument.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This is such a retarded argument by Roadie.

Why does literally every college coach spend all their spare time recruiting if it didn't matter. Why doesn't Bama just take whomever?

Why are we renting a helicopter for the first time ever to go to fucking Spanaway?! I mean—we can have Brandon Pili. Why bother? Right Roadie?

Just take whomever. Straußer's and Pete's pecking order doesn't mean hardly anything, probably, right?

Just fuck it. All the evidence points to the fact that recruiting is unimportant to high quality coaches. It's a real mystery why Straußer is wasting his time and sweat when he will get players who will be great no matter what!

I can't figure that shit out.

So what's the point in all this? Do you honestly want Strausser fired?