Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AP top 25 forgot the pac12 plays football, and ranked 3-3 Ole Miss

3-3 ole miss is ranked? Along with the heisman, college football fans should just ignore the AP, so too should the committee. Its not relevant. The SEC got its chompers on that metric too.

WTF, 6-1 utah is sucking hind teat to 2-loss Wiscanson, FSU, Tennessee and Oklahoma? How does the AP have 8 SEC teams ranked? There's prolly 4 guys here who understand the inequity, bias and cocksucking going on behind the scenes in regard to the SEC, AP, ESPN and the playoff.

How is a 3-loss Ole Miss ranked over a USC team under Darnold who would beat ole miss by 3 tds, and challenge bama now? I picked Colorada to win south before season started, but now believe USC will rep the south. And ole miss sits above them in the AP? Ole Miss' s ranking is the most pathetic bias ive ever seen in the AP, in 30 years. The SEC has 4 teams deserving of a ranking.

A 6-1 Houston is ranked 5 spots above a 1-loss Utah, from the pac12? Did the American conference suddenly win 2 figure national titles? For beating a shit show 2-loss FSU ? Its not even funny, its alarming. These same voters-writers will cast votes, well neglect to cast votes, for the pac12 when it matters most...when the playoff committee tallies shit up.

Colorado is the best 2-loss overlooked team in the country and sits beneath 3-3 ole miss who hasnt beaten anybody. Buffs had Michigan beat before Sifo got hurt. They just beat a very underrated and explosive ASU team by 30. If colorada was in the SEC theyd be sitting at #14 in the AP. The SEC is the worst its been in 20 years and 8 teams are ranked? Open your fucking eyeballs.

Most of you have nothing to do as youre off the Petersen wagon. Watch a little football, educate yourselves with all your downtime. See you in 2018 with the new head coach and OC you braniacs all wanted in the off season.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2016
    I agreed with it all up until the USC part.

Ole Piss (lol, I know you fags love those) has "good" losses, but so fucking what? They're still losses. It's not the almost beat FSU and Alabama contest. Win some damn games, crackers.
  • Options
    PostUWUO16DawgFanPostUWUO16DawgFan Member Posts: 14
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Darnold beat an average Colorado team by 1 td at home, lost to an insanely overrated Utah team on a choke job, and beat some shit tier teams up. He does not change USC dramatically, they're lucky the South sucks so bad.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It might have something to do with Your Utes squeeking by the FPI boosting OSU and your 3 loss Trojans boat racing a now 2-5 DickRod who we needed overtime to beat.

On another note, Shaw finally discovered he has shit QBs, went back to the run game and beat the limp Leppies in South Bend while Leach's ground raid hung on to beat Ballfag.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The pac-12 is as drecky as its ever been. We have no excuse but to win out.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ole Miss would give UW serious problems. Easily one of the dozen or so most talented teams in the country. They good.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Do you still have a mullet Pumpy?

@yobates? @steelheader2?

Want to weigh in here?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

3-3 ole miss is ranked? Along with the heisman, college football fans should just ignore the AP, so too should the committee. Its not relevant. The SEC got its chompers on that metric too.

WTF, 6-1 utah is sucking hind teat to 2-loss Wiscanson, FSU, Tennessee and Oklahoma? How does the AP have 8 SEC teams ranked? There's prolly 4 guys here who understand the inequity, bias and cocksucking going on behind the scenes in regard to the SEC, AP, ESPN and the playoff.

How is a 3-loss Ole Miss ranked over a USC team under Darnold who would beat ole miss by 3 tds, and challenge bama now? I picked Colorada to win south before season started, but now believe USC will rep the south. And ole miss sits above them in the AP? Ole Miss' s ranking is the most pathetic bias ive ever seen in the AP, in 30 years. The SEC has 4 teams deserving of a ranking.

A 6-1 Houston is ranked 5 spots above a 1-loss Utah, from the pac12? Did the American conference suddenly win 2 figure national titles? For beating a shit show 2-loss FSU ? Its not even funny, its alarming. These same voters-writers will cast votes, well neglect to cast votes, for the pac12 when it matters most...when the playoff committee tallies shit up.

Colorado is the best 2-loss overlooked team in the country and sits beneath 3-3 ole miss who hasnt beaten anybody. Buffs had Michigan beat before Sifo got hurt. They just beat a very underrated and explosive ASU team by 30. If colorada was in the SEC theyd be sitting at #14 in the AP. The SEC is the worst its been in 20 years and 8 teams are ranked? Open your fucking eyeballs.

Most of you have nothing to do as youre off the Petersen wagon. Watch a little football, educate yourselves with all your downtime. See you in 2018 with the new head coach and OC you braniacs all wanted in the off season.

Too long. Did not read. Do not regret my decision. Maybe if it wasn't about football I would.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    Ole Miss and Tennessee are both jokes. Belong in the pac-12 south.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Ole Miss didn't get plungered 52-7 by Alabama. I don't know if they should be ranked and they will forever be a fraud, but Ole Miss has lost lost to good teams. USC has lost to Stanford.

I agree about Utah behind Tennessee. It's not that Utah is good, but Tennessee sucks.

I'm with you on the SEC bias. It exists. That said, the Pac 12 is looking like they kind of suck.

USC is a completely different team. Theyd play bama entirely different in week 7 vs week 1 with a statue taking snaps. USC could win the south because they have legit talent, a legit QB and a motivated team. Credit Helton. That was an impossible turnaround yet he pulled it off. I thought USC would fold, I think everyone did. I dont see them losing again, maybe to UW. USC can get to rose bowl and Im sure Helton has made that perfectly clear.

They are a few plays away from being a 1-loss team. Think of that next time the AP ignores them and the pac12. USC could walk through the AP 25 through10. I know they'd beat Clemson right now. The spread would be Clemson -7 1/2 on a neutral field. USC would match Swinney's starting 22 with better athletes and Oline and hole punch Dabo straight up. Clemson is horrible right now, shouldnt be in top 8. USC will be ranked in a few weeks and playing WSU in the pac12 championship. Or maybe another nameless team. Or Colorado.

If pups initial preseason pick Colorada gets In pac12 title game I hope Petersens squad finds a w a y to get through the deepest conference in the country with no more than 2 losses. Id like UW to play the buffz. SC will be a VERY good team in December. A VERY difficult team to beat twice should they win in Seattle. With Darnold USC will be the 2nd-3rd best team in the conference in November.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Football talk. You ignorant bitches should try it sometime...its catching on around the country. Well east of the Rockies anyway
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Football talk. You ignorant bitches should try it sometime...its catching on around the country. Well east of the Rockies anyway

In the oppressed gay hating non-legal weed regions. What a coincidence. Roll Tide.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Your football talk is awful
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Ole Miss didn't get plungered 52-7 by Alabama. I don't know if they should be ranked and they will forever be a fraud, but Ole Miss has lost lost to good teams. USC has lost to Stanford.

I agree about Utah behind Tennessee. It's not that Utah is good, but Tennessee sucks.

I'm with you on the SEC bias. It exists. That said, the Pac 12 is looking like they kind of suck.

USC is a completely different team. Theyd play bama entirely different in week 7 vs week 1 with a statue taking snaps. USC could win the south because they have legit talent, a legit QB and a motivated team. Credit Helton. That was an impossible turnaround yet he pulled it off. I thought USC would fold, I think everyone did. I dont see them losing again, maybe to UW. USC can get to rose bowl and Im sure Helton has made that perfectly clear.

They are a few plays away from being a 1-loss team. Think of that next time the AP ignores them and the pac12. USC could walk through the AP 25 through10. I know they'd beat Clemson right now. The spread would be Clemson -7 1/2 on a neutral field. USC would match Swinney's starting 22 with better athletes and Oline and hole punch Dabo straight up. Clemson is horrible right now, shouldnt be in top 8. USC will be ranked in a few weeks and playing WSU in the pac12 championship. Or maybe another nameless team. Or Colorado.

If pups initial preseason pick Colorada gets In pac12 title game I hope Petersens squad finds a w a y to get through the deepest conference in the country with no more than 2 losses. Id like UW to play the buffz. SC will be a VERY good team in December. A VERY difficult team to beat twice should they win in Seattle. With Darnold USC will be the 2nd-3rd best team in the conference in November.
    they beat 3 bad teams, how is that a "turnaround"
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You didn't pick Colorado pre season. Nice try.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Puppy moving the goalposts again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your football talk is awful
    That's why he won't bring it on my Gronk thread today. He knows I'll swat that weak shit out of there like Richard Sherman.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No. They're not.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You didn't pick Colorado pre season. Nice try.

If he did (and he didn't), it's going to look retarded by the end of the season.