Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AP top 25 forgot the pac12 plays football, and ranked 3-3 Ole Miss

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I always love flagging a pumpy post
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You didn't pick Colorado pre season. Nice try.

Ask steel2
  • Options
    They turned to my darkhorse after S2 laughed at me relentlessly. Absolutely picked them. Of course I wasnt communicating with you cuntless degenerates much in August
  • Options

Football talk. You ignorant bitches should try it sometime...its catching on around the country. Well east of the Rockies anyway

Your football talk is awful
    Spit the semen out baabs and try it yourself.
  • Options

Darnold beat an average Colorado team by 1 td at home, lost to an insanely overrated Utah team on a choke job, and beat some shit tier teams up. He does not change USC dramatically, they're lucky the South sucks so bad.

Newfish, you ask for permission to address me. Darnold went on the road to 6000ft, in one of the best homefield advantages I n football, in his 1st college start and lost thanks to his defense. Now back to the schoolbooks sonny. What, dawgs #5, just joined HH? Putz little fucker
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pumpy quadruple pump special
  • Options
    And yes he changes SC dramatically. What team you watching sonny? Notice the difference in production at every position offensively , team rushing, passing? JuJu tripled his production. Seems someone is responsible
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This thread sucks.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    Pup's split personality references are an auto-chin.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Ole Miss didn't get plungered 52-7 by Alabama. I don't know if they should be ranked and they will forever be a fraud, but Ole Miss has lost lost to good teams. USC has lost to Stanford.

I agree about Utah behind Tennessee. It's not that Utah is good, but Tennessee sucks.

I'm with you on the SEC bias. It exists. That said, the Pac 12 is looking like they kind of suck.

USC is a completely different team. Theyd play bama entirely different in week 7 vs week 1 with a statue taking snaps. USC could win the south because they have legit talent, a legit QB and a motivated team. Credit Helton. That was an impossible turnaround yet he pulled it off. I thought USC would fold, I think everyone did. I dont see them losing again, maybe to UW. USC can get to rose bowl and Im sure Helton has made that perfectly clear.

They are a few plays away from being a 1-loss team. Think of that next time the AP ignores them and the pac12. USC could walk through the AP 25 through10. I know they'd beat Clemson right now. The spread would be Clemson -7 1/2 on a neutral field. USC would match Swinney's starting 22 with better athletes and Oline and hole punch Dabo straight up. Clemson is horrible right now, shouldnt be in top 8. USC will be ranked in a few weeks and playing WSU in the pac12 championship. Or maybe another nameless team. Or Colorado.

If pups initial preseason pick Colorada gets In pac12 title game I hope Petersens squad finds a w a y to get through the deepest conference in the country with no more than 2 losses. Id like UW to play the buffz. SC will be a VERY good team in December. A VERY difficult team to beat twice should they win in Seattle. With Darnold USC will be the 2nd-3rd best team in the conference in November.
    The Clemson DL versus the USC OL is a devastating mismatch..... and it's not a mismatch for Clemson.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

And yes he changes SC dramatically. What team you watching sonny? Notice the difference in production at every position offensively , team rushing, passing? JuJu tripled his production. Seems someone is responsible

He tripled his production by playing shitty fucking defensive

Pumpy wrong about literally everything