Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @Haie

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Seriously, why don't we just take South America?

They got oil and cocaine.

Seems like a no-brainer.

Plus, who the fuck could stop us?

Can you imagine the strongly worded editorials in The Nation?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Seriously, why don't we just take South America?

They got oil and cocaine.

Seems like a no-brainer.

Plus, who the fuck could stop us?

Can you imagine the strongly worded editorials in The Nation?
    Would be worth it just for that
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lighten the fuck up Koop. Also, quite sucking harv's dick.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

@haie Were good. I get your disagreement.

@ThomasFremont fuck you. You loving Harv tells me your dads did a bad job

I'm just the messenger. But Harv is my fren.

Men shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait.
    You're with the devil.
    Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Butt the fuck out Purple Fag. And suck a dick while youre at it.
  • Options
    PostUWUO16DawgFanPostUWUO16DawgFan Member Posts: 14
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    You read threads like this and almost forget that we are going to win the national championship rather easily.
  • Options
    PostUWUO16DawgFanPostUWUO16DawgFan Member Posts: 14
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Gladstone said:

This thread is still going?

It's a festivus thread. Need to get out all the anger and brotherly angst before we all blow each other right before curbstomping Clemson and then Bama for a phat Nat. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Butt the fuck out Purple Fag. And suck a dick while youre at it.
    Homosexuality is pretty funny.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited October 2016

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

@haie Were good. I get your disagreement.

@ThomasFremont fuck you. You loving Harv tells me your dads did a bad job

I'm just the messenger. But Harv is my fren.

Men shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait.
    You're with the devil.
    What does that even mean?

I have no idea. But when I typed it in after like 50 vodka tonics it made sense.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread delivers.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Haie, you are one of my favorites, but UW is good this year and I don't think it's dooging to say that. It's obvious and the roster is littered with future NFL players.

If we lose more than two games (counting the bowl) it's because the coaching fucked up. UW is more talented than every team left on the schedule, even USC. I'm not an expert on USC's roster, but I'm pretty sure there are more future NFL players for UW's first string than USC's.

Koop, let it go. We all have bad nights, and I know bashing troops in any way is sacrilege, but there is a grey area. They obviously deserve respect for what they do, but there are fucked up, evil troops too that are basically pieces of shit.

Let's take a note from Corey Feldman's recent Today Show performance and band together with peace and love. Except @Tequilla. He doesn't count.

Holy fuck. Someone here actually gets it. I really don't care if people on here are dooging, I am to some degree, but don't talk shit to those who are still concerned for the remaining half of the season. Look at the Clemson game yesterday, look at the Arizona game. Even top 5 teams can drop a game, and this team needs to go to the fucking playoffs. I don't give a shit about the North or even the conference now, even though those are prerequisites.

As far as @koopdog goes, I did cross the line and act like a mean piece of shit. I am a mean piece of shit who generally hates people, all types of people including people like myself: a hipster Portland programmer who didn't serve, parents paid for entire education, etc. Of course I respect people from the military, I just figured this bored wouldn't actually take shit I say that this fucking personally. I appreciate a morbid sense of humor.

Two asides:

@HarveyRoad being a classic cuog talking shit while keeping his Twitter private.

@salemcoog being a typical faggot that no one likes.

Hopefully this ends this complete abortion of a thread.
    @salemcoog is @HarveyRoad

HTH
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Haie only likes Medal of Honor winners that don't get killed, and regular grunts that do.

I don't have anything against vets. But if you come on here saying "don't thank me for my service" then talk about it relentlessly even bringing up your fucking salary, you are a fag.

Then get called out after being a doog, and lose your shit because someone didn't kiss your vet ass, and bring up some fucking personal story about a partner who got off'd, you are a HUGE sensitive doog faggot who belongs on dawgman where you can join Fleenor and Tequilla and jackoff about how special you think you are.

Koop sounds like the ROTC bro who went to UW in the 70's or 80's when it was an average college, major'd in English and never stopped being a self-congratulating brohard.
    I didn't even know Koop was an actual soldier, but I thanked him anyway.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

Haie, you are one of my favorites, but UW is good this year and I don't think it's dooging to say that. It's obvious and the roster is littered with future NFL players.

If we lose more than two games (counting the bowl) it's because the coaching fucked up. UW is more talented than every team left on the schedule, even USC. I'm not an expert on USC's roster, but I'm pretty sure there are more future NFL players for UW's first string than USC's.

Koop, let it go. We all have bad nights, and I know bashing troops in any way is sacrilege, but there is a grey area. They obviously deserve respect for what they do, but there are fucked up, evil troops too that are basically pieces of shit.

Let's take a note from Corey Feldman's recent Today Show performance and band together with peace and love. Except @Tequilla. He doesn't count.

Classy posts like this remind me of @Dennis_DeYoung calling you autistic and I get it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mooser42 said:

This thread delivers.

WTFAY???
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Holy fuck. Someone here actually gets it. I really don't care if people on here are dooging, I am to some degree, but don't talk shit to those who are still concerned for the remaining half of the season. Look at the Clemson game yesterday, look at the Arizona game. Even top 5 teams can drop a game, and this team needs to go to the fucking playoffs. I don't give a shit about the North or even the conference now, even though those are prerequisites.

As far as @koopdog goes, I did cross the line and act like a mean piece of shit. I am a mean piece of shit who generally hates people, all types of people including people like myself: a hipster Portland programmer who didn't serve, parents paid for entire education, etc. Of course I respect people from the military, I just figured this bored wouldn't actually take shit I say that this fucking personally. I appreciate a morbid sense of humor.

Two asides:

@HarveyRoad being a classic cuog talking shit while keeping his Twitter private.

I had the coat hanger -2.5 but koop covered.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Two asides:

HTH
    Harv is a troll, Salem thinks he's a troll.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Two asides:

HTH
    Harv is a troll, Salem thinks he's a troll.
    Sounds like it was a rough bye week bub.

Keep your dauber up.

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I kept that shit thread up for all times.

Thank you gentlemen.