Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaleb McGary on the win.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
“I’d have to look down to see Cloud Nine,” UW offensive lineman Kaleb McGary said. “This was personal — a lot more than just player to player, program to program.

“This was for UW. This was incredible. This was absolutely incredible.”

seattletimes.com/sports/huskies-end-losing-streak-to-oregon-in-70-21-rout/

Comments

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I wish Petersen wasn't such a pussy about beating the shit out of teams. "Sorry about the last touchdown," "I didn't want to score 70," fuck that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's up to the Fucks to stop them, even in garbage time. Petersen put in plenty of second and third stringers...he did his part...
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'd say the same thing while laughing to myself. I don't want a target on my back, just want my play on the field to do the talking.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Last night it was stunning to see how large the talent gap is between UW and Oregon, and to reflect upon how quickly that happened. Simply no comparison at virtually every position on the field (coaches included), except for maybe running back, and even that is a push at best. And the best part, as @Dennis_DeYoung points out, is that this is still a very young team. Wow.

So, how can anyone not be all in with Peterman and his OKG's at this point? These guys play hard, execute at a high level, and say the right things. What a way to enter a bye week. Prison rape the ducks, then spend two weeks getting healthy, refocusing, and working towards getting better so as to keep this thing rolling.

If you aren't excited you are a try hard like @haie trying to prove you have TUFF expectations.
  • Options
    DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    love...

Browning delivered another magnificent performance, throwing a school-record six touchdown passes and rushing for two more for the Huskies (6-0, 3-0 Pac-12), whose 70 points are the most UW has ever scored in 109 meetings between the two schools. Only once has an opponent scored more than 70 against Oregon in Eugene (when Texas scored 71 in 1941).