Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@allyoucunts

124»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

I've never felt as if Koopdawg capitalized on his service here in order to receive special treatment. Everyone here wants to see a championship, and I think it's obvious to most that Oregon (and perhaps Stanford) are not good teams this year. Still, I'm going to try to enjoy a 70-spot over the Ducks for at least one night before rudely impugning the honor of other posters.

haie said:

koopdog said:

@haie btw. I'm dooging hard tonight. Schmidt Ice in the Chehalis. Can we continue this tomorrow Sir? Thanks in advance.

Dude, I'm a UW alum who lives and works in mother fucking Portland. You think I'm holding back my commentary on their community college fucking loser school and program?

But it's beyond that now. I want the fucking playoffs. And Stanford and Oregon fucking suck horribly; we will need to win out at this point because there is nothing else in this conference. And if you can't take that opinion and some Lewis County jabs then you're a fucking doog; Simple as that.
    Sir

I can take anything. See my replies. But for some reason my schtick got personal with you.

I'm not sure why. I'm trying to be Nebraska classy here.

I didn't start these memes. I hate the thank you thing. The boys on here know it so they taunt me with it. I'm from Lewis County. Proud of it. It's funny cuz it sucks.

If you got me to do this good trolling. Otherwise. Grow up or die.

Again, this is some personal bullshit I don't care about other that using the ammunition you're giving me, all the while getting other doogs to quickly become rabid.

Maybe out there in Lewis County you just have coogs and jack huskies you can pound your pud in front of, but I don't care about scrimmages. Playoffs or bust for this team now. And it's clear beating Oregon and Stanford don't mean as much as in years past.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

Wazzu has the same conference wins that we have minus an overtime victory against fuckig Arizona. Win out and make he playoffs, great. But this team's hardest games are ahead of them. Fucking fact, but no let's BONEM over a scrimmage against this trash ass, sorry as bunch of quitters in Eugene.

And this totally explains the ad hominem bullshit. Everyone else on here got the joke. I've been out on a thin Doog limb all year. I said we'd tear up the conference. Most on hear get it. I'm fucking relieved tbh. I didn't expect us to be this good. Fuck your rationale were the schoolyard bullies.

That said, your comments were bush.
  • Options
    @haie

Let's quit this. Youre an Internet stud. I'm sure Harv is proud.

Good effort good job.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

koopdog said:

I've never felt as if Koopdawg capitalized on his service here in order to receive special treatment. Everyone here wants to see a championship, and I think it's obvious to most that Oregon (and perhaps Stanford) are not good teams this year. Still, I'm going to try to enjoy a 70-spot over the Ducks for at least one night before rudely impugning the honor of other posters.

haie said:

koopdog said:

@haie btw. I'm dooging hard tonight. Schmidt Ice in the Chehalis. Can we continue this tomorrow Sir? Thanks in advance.

Dude, I'm a UW alum who lives and works in mother fucking Portland. You think I'm holding back my commentary on their community college fucking loser school and program?

But it's beyond that now. I want the fucking playoffs. And Stanford and Oregon fucking suck horribly; we will need to win out at this point because there is nothing else in this conference. And if you can't take that opinion and some Lewis County jabs then you're a fucking doog; Simple as that.
    Sir

I can take anything. See my replies. But for some reason my schtick got personal with you.

I didn't start these memes. I hate the thank you thing. The boys on here know it so they taunt me with it. I'm from Lewis County. Proud of it. It's funny cuz it sucks.

Again, this is some personal bullshit I don't care about other that using the ammunition you're giving me, all the while getting other doogs to quickly become rabid.

Maybe out there in Lewis County you just have coogs and jack huskies you can pound your pud in front of, but I don't care about scrimmages. Playoffs or bust for this team now. And it's clear beating Oregon and Stanford don't mean as much as in years past.
    Dude stfu and just get piss drunk...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

Wazzu has the same conference wins that we have minus an overtime victory against fuckig Arizona. Win out and make he playoffs, great. But this team's hardest games are ahead of them. Fucking fact, but no let's BONEM over a scrimmage against this trash ass, sorry as bunch of quitters in Eugene.

And this totally explains the ad hominem bullshit. Everyone else on here got the joke. I've been out on a thin Doog limb all year. I said we'd tear up the conference. Most on hear get it. I'm fucking relieved tbh. I didn't expect us to be this good. Fuck your rationale were the schoolyard bullies.

That said, your comments were bush.
    Sounds like people take exception to my comments. I hear dawgman is a safe place.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

Sir

Dude stfu and just get piss drunk...
    Was already there before Dotson could clear out Rite Aid field at Autzen Stadium.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Playoffs or bust for this team now. And it's clear beating Oregon and Stanford don't mean as much as in years past.

You must be a fun person to hang out with. The Huskies just came off a 7-6 season. Slow your role
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Playoffs or bust for this team now. And it's clear beating Oregon and Stanford don't mean as much as in years past.

You must be a fun person to hang out with. The Huskies just came off a 7-6 season. Slow your role
    2 dads?
  • Options
    Drunk poasting rules. And for once I'm not referring to myself.
  • Options
    SacValleyDawgSacValleyDawg Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    you can feel the power