Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@allyoucunts

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Good news for David Shaw tonight is that he can definitely get away with saying that crowd noise was not a factor
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

I support @koopdog and thank him for his service

Both of you need to hang yourselves off of the Aurora bridge. Actually, just off some Lewis County barn in his case.

The barns here are a bit aged. I'm kind of large so we need to make sure we have a good base. Just trying to save you taxpayers a bit of scratch.
    Weak, as usual.
    Yes. Cuz you're amazing. Bring something that would cause me to think and respond with some effort. I might. Right now I'm about to hit up Xvideos to decide what to jack off too. Thanks though. Love you. Say hi to Nana.
  • Options
    DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Good news for David Shaw tonight is that he can definitely get away with saying that crowd noise was not a factor

LOL

Yup.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Both of you need to hang yourselves off of the Aurora bridge. Actually, just off some Lewis County barn in his case.

The barns here are a bit aged. I'm kind of large so we need to make sure we have a good base. Just trying to save you taxpayers a bit of scratch.
    Weak, as usual.
    Yes. Cuz you're amazing. Bring something that would cause me to think and respond with some effort. I might. Right now I'm about to hit up Xvideos to decide what to jack off too. Thanks though. Love you. Say hi to Nana.
    It takes zero effort to "bring" the pathetic shit you try to pass as non-dooging.

Apologize for you're pathetic dooging after Arizona and then tell people to fuck off after beating two of the worst teams in the conference. You are clearly doing a lot of thinking and caring out there in white trash land.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    koopdog said:

AlCzervik said:

koopdog said:
    Channeling your inner Pumpy?
    @AlCzervik you're better than that.
    ...who stuck with the dawgs over the last ~ 2.385 years, how many second chancers will stick by Petersen should UW lose? I got the same 5, Pup included.

Remember Race, UW will lose a game, likely 2, as this conference is so superior. ACC is close, but 4 teams off still. Looking forward to you and your skinny armed little minions jumping ship again after Saturday.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    haie said:

35-10 wazzu on the fucking road, but keeping dooging over Stanford and Oregon. But they own the conference!

Kinda cunty imho.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

Doog thread, doog poaster

Hi Harv. Follow me o Twitter
    haie said:

Hi Harv. Follow me on Twitter.

Harv's team has accomplished as much as the huskies have. HTH doog, you should have died during your service.
    You're right. I should have. I have a scar on my skull which is my drivers jaw bone colliding with me cuz he was closer to the IED than I was. I live with that. But studs like you get to be cute on the Internet. You're welcome. I'll pass on your Ts and Ps to his widow and kids you fucking cunt.

^ doog who has lost his shit.
  • Options
  • Options
    haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Weak, as usual.
    It takes zero effort to "bring" the pathetic shit you try to pass as non-dooging.

Apologize for you're pathetic dooging after Arizona and then tell people to fuck off after beating two of the worst teams in the conference. You are clearly doing a lot of thinking and caring out there in white trash land.

I don't dodge the Doog in me Harv.

And as for white trash land. Lol. You're better than this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like to cross the line because it's what makes this board fun and all, but haie man, that was some cowardly chickenshit.

Hiding behind your "service" is as pussy as it gets. A lot of you need to go back to dawgman after tonight.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

Hi Harv. Follow me o Twitter
    haie said:

Hi Harv. Follow me on Twitter.

Harv's team has accomplished as much as the huskies have. HTH doog, you should have died during your service.
    You're right. I should have. I have a scar on my skull which is my drivers jaw bone colliding with me cuz he was closer to the IED than I was. I live with that. But studs like you get to be cute on the Internet. You're welcome. I'll pass on your Ts and Ps to his widow and kids you fucking cunt.

You can thank me for singlehandedly keeping Tac Town safe from ISIS any time now.
  • Options
    haie said:

I like to cross the line because it's what makes this board fun and all, but haie man, that was some cowardly chickenshit.

Hiding behind your "service" is as pussy as it gets. A lot of you need to go back to dawgman after tonight.
    Why so angry?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Weak, as usual.

I don't dodge the Doog in me Harv.

And as for white trash land. Lol. You're better than this.
    Harv is much better at "this" than this.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like Haie. I like Koopdawg. Since they hate each other perhaps I should screw them both that way they can say they had make up sex via me.

My statement is no more weird than this bizzaro thread. Talk about running off the rails.
  • Options
    haie said:

No they're right. I'm a dick Harv and corny and sometimes wrong. But you don't know the difference between internets and real life.

That's why I've publicly called you a cunt.

You can be funny. You twittered me well one night. But you want to be reals. I don't hide behind my service you fucking bitch. There's plenty on here who know me for real.

But keep trolling brother. If you need to talk let me know.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I LOVE EVERYONE HERE. ESPEICALLY @koopdog even though it should be KoopDAWG, but I guess we can't all be smarter than Kim Grinolds.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Why so angry?
    I'm not. Just pointing out that we haven't won anything yet and some "bow down to my service in white trash Lewis County" doogs take exception to being down voted.