Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kuook Konfession Korner

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
edited October 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
When I was living in Hawaii in 2007, you assholes came to play the best Hawaii team ever with what is one your worst teams ever. Hawaii fans, not being as klassy as Nebraska fans, made t-shirts reading "Huck the Fuskies" (green with white print, the actual UH skool colors). Of course being the klassy actual duck that I am, I purchased one. Every game since, I have worn that shirt for the UO-UW gayme.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of another move and I neglected to pack my lucky "Huck the Fuskies" t-shirt in my suitcase, so I think it's with my household goods pending delivery. So, no "Huck the Fuskies" t-shirt today. I think this will be the edge that gives UW the victory and breaks the streak.

Artist's rendition:

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,378
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys can still win the conference.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep Helf if he wins at least 4 games.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm just passing along what I am hearing.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I feel you. I actually spend time worrying that the color of boxers I wear on gameday may affect the outcome.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    AZDuck said:

When I was living in Hawaii in 2007, you assholes came to play the best Hawaii team ever with what is one your worst teams ever. Hawaii fans, not being as klassy as Nebraska fans, made t-shirts reading "Huck the Fuskies" (green with white print, the actual UH skool colors). Of course being the klassy actual duck that I am, I purchased one. Every game since, I have worn that shirt for the UO-UW gayme.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of another move and I neglected to pack my lucky "Huck the Fuskies" t-shirt in my suitcase, so I think it's with my household goods pending delivery. So, no "Huck the Fuskies" t-shirt today. I think this will be the edge that gives UW the victory and breaks the streak.

Artist's rendition:

More "proof" that the streak ends today. . . Okay I just read your last sentence. FYFMFE.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

Artist's rendition:

Sadly our Dawgs have fallen so far I found I like AZ Duck and missed him terribly during his period of exile.

I may need to reconsider should WE actually find OURSELVES? relevant in January.

For the next few months, however, I won't sweat it and just enjoy his company.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    So Hickman doesn't have fast delivery?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Quackdendum - because some faggot Doctor told me something about liver enzymes, blah blah blah I dunno, this will be the first UO gayme that I have not been blackout drunk for, right when I feel I need it the most. Fortunately, I have plenty of benzos and prazocin. Those don't metabolize through the liver much, do they

God knows what kind of nonsense I will be poasting by halftime.

So if @DerekJohnson (ILTCH @DerekJohnson ) bans me later today, rest assured it was Allah's will.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    UW should sell shirts saying 1-0