Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Losers Lose

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Passion said:

Send these assholes an email, telling them we don't give a shit about their access to the players. In fact, we enjoy seeing them frustrated. All we care about is winning.

ajude@seattletimes.com

mcalkins@seattletimes.com

john.mcgrath@thenewstribune.com

Citrus is always welcomed
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Send these assholes an email, telling them we don't give a shit about their access to the players. In fact, we enjoy seeing them frustrated. All we care about is winning.

ajude@seattletimes.com

mcalkins@seattletimes.com

john.mcgrath@thenewstribune.com

Citrus is always welcomed
    53 sec, was just going to suggest citrus bomb. Oh and..

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Jood replied to my note that nobody gives a shit about having access to UW players this week.

His response: "That's bunk. You have no idea what you're talking about. Of course people care. If they didn't care, there wouldn't have been 72,000 people in Husky Stadium on Friday night. My job is to cover this team. I can't cover this team well without access to players."

Apparently Husky Stadium was filled last Friday night because people want Jood to have access to UW football players.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Passion said:

Jood replied to my note that nobody gives a shit about having access to UW players this week.

His response: "That's bunk. You have no idea what you're talking about. Of course people care. If they didn't care, there wouldn't have been 72,000 people in Husky Stadium on Friday night. My job is to cover this team. I can't cover this team well without access to players."

Apparently Husky Stadium was filled last Friday night because people want Jood to have access to UW football players.

CHRIST.

He's telling you that fans care about the players and would like to hear from the players.

Since Peterman is the boss of his employees though, he can cut that access off for whatever reason he chooses.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2016

Passion said:

CHRIST.

He's telling you that fans care about the players and would like to hear from the players.

Since Peterman is the boss of his employees though, he can cut that access off for whatever reason he chooses.
    No, did you read his response? That's not what he's saying. First of all, on his twitter this week jood was critical of Petersen cutting off access to players, calling it "weak." WRONG. It's not weak.

Secondly, he somehow is trying to connect 72k fans at last Friday's game to his access to players.

WRONG again.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Passion said:

Passion said:

CHRIST.

No, did you read his response? That's not what he's saying. First of all, on his twitter this week jood was critical of Petersen cutting off access to players, calling it "weak." WRONG. It's not weak.

Secondly, he somehow is trying to connect 72k fans at last Friday's game to his access to players.

WRONG again.
    Fuck off
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

That's cunt can't cover the team WITH access, either.
  • Options
    HanseeHall78HanseeHall78 Member Posts: 156
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jood thinks his Ducks have established a Dynasty during their Zero National Championship run.