Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Losers Lose

AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Between Callkins at the Seattle Times and McGrath at the T-Town Tribune, the media is a bunch of losing losers. Calkins: this game is dangerous because we're winning and have a lot to lose. McGrath: not allowing access to the players is a sign Peterman doesn't get it and the team is now tight.

You both suck and are losers and expect to lose and don't now how to win. Gimme a break.

Calkins: hey loser, there's nothing wrong with expectations. We? haven't beat Oregon in 12 years. That should be motivation enough.

McGrath: hey whiny loser, don't misquote the players and you'd have access. Pretty simple. You think the players miss being misquoted or being stalked by a boy named Kim or being surrounded by a bunch of blubbering fat slobs?

Comments

• Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Do they poast here?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HHBruh said:

Do they poast here?

They should. They'd have plenty of content and learn what expectations are.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2016
    I thought McGrath died
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think that's Morse Code for "fuck you"
    Agreed. You can see the emphasis on the middle finger as he stares down Fetters.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Fuck the Seattle sports media. The tenor of their stories depend on whether their parties are in a bunch.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I wish Peterman would just come out and say " I gave you guys access to players last week and you completely misquoted one of my players in an attempt to make a story out of nothing and made a great kid look like an asshole."

"Now get the fuck out of here."

What was this?

I pay so little attention to the local sports media I had no idea something happened.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    AIRWOLF said:

I wish Peterman would just come out and say " I gave you guys access to players last week and you completely misquoted one of my players in an attempt to make a story out of nothing and made a great kid look like an asshole."

"Now get the fuck out of here."

What was this?

I pay so little attention to the local sports media I had no idea something happened.

Bierria got misquoted regarding something he said about mccaffrey.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was going to write the same thing regarding Caulkins. The front page of today's Seattle Times says this is a "scary game for UW".

I despise The Times too. But this *is* a scary game for UW. HTH.
  • Options
    TTJ said:

I was going to write the same thing regarding Caulkins. The front page of today's Seattle Times says this is a "scary game for UW".

I despise The Times too. But this *is* a scary game for UW. HTH.
    If only it investigated the local politicians with the enthusiasm it musters to go after local football dynasties, maybe the city and state governments wouldn't be the pathetic jokes that they are.
  • Options
    Send these assholes an email, telling them we don't give a shit about their access to the players. In fact, we enjoy seeing them frustrated. All we care about is winning.

ajude@seattletimes.com

mcalkins@seattletimes.com

john.mcgrath@thenewstribune.com
  • Options
    Passion said:

Send these assholes an email, telling them we don't give a shit about their access to the players. In fact, we enjoy seeing them frustrated. All we care about is winning.

ajude@seattletimes.com

And that will accomplish what, exactly?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    AIRWOLF said:

Passion said:

ajude@seattletimes.com

Who said anything about wanting to accomplish something, Mrs. Jood? Simply reminding them that we care about winning, and don't give a shit about their access is...well...fun.

Now head down to the basement and pick up Adam's dirty laundry. He'll be home soon.
  • Options
    Passion said:

AIRWOLF said:

Passion said:

ajude@seattletimes.com

Who said anything about wanting to accomplish something, Mrs. Jood? Simply reminding them that we care about winning, and don't give a shit about their access is...well...fun.

Now head down to the basement and pick up Adam's dirty laundry. He'll be home soon.
    sick burn
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Calkins is a major loser. Low energy, weak-wristed kind of guy.