Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was always a big Browning fan

13»

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Brownsocks is still a legitimate name for him because he has blown it in quite a few big games. Spare the context about true freshman, blah, blah. Brownsocks is funny and an example of what this site does and is about.

That said, he's a good QB and the best since Marquis. He's smart, he cares, I guarantee he works the hardest, and is mostly accurate. If we fucking run the ball like we have been, he will do well.

Quite a few games? How many big games has he been in? He's played in 17 games. This is fucking stupid.
    He's literally blown it in every close game. It's just some funny shit on a message board. My whole post was basically gushing over the guy. He looks like a good QB to me.
    Arizona says hi.
    He wasn't good against Arizona. I'm honestly not sure if he meant to throw that to Pettis and if he did, it was a bad throw.
    Nice red herring response as always. The argument wasn't whether he was good - he wasn't. It was whether he blew the game - he didn't.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I feel vindicated tonight

You worthless lying, hypocritical sarcastic bizzo Race. Aint gettin back on wagon bitch. As I said pre-season...ill be on the wagon kicking you in the cunt, as you try to run and jump on, gasping for air with your hand extended, looking for help on board .

You ditched the dawgs after ty-sark sanctions. Repeatedly blasting Petersen, john smith, completely ignoring Pup's wisdom. Enjoy the SEC, they are as pathetic as you Bannon
    You said 7-5 in the pre season but still