Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Smith should be ...

Fired both literally and figuratively at the 50 yard line for putting Wooshing in on offense.

WTF?????

Quit being cute ... pound the rock!

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Fired both literally and figuratively at the 50 yard line for putting Wooshing in on offense.

WTF?????

Quit being cute ... pound the rock!

I just remembered that's when I punched the bleacher, possibly breaking my hand. I need to watch the game on my dvr, but outside of that horseshit, I felt Smith called a good game.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Klaatu said:

I disagree. That play isn't called without Peterman's blessing. This is Peterman's MO, since Boise. He is going to have one or two of these plays a game. Great game called on both sides if the ball.

LEAVE
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016
    Pull 230lb coleman out of game, put in P-salm and run a trick play... lucky that shit wasn't returned for a pick 6 the other way. with a big momentum swing.

Our O line was completely kicking there ass all night, why the fuck not pound it with Coleman? Bring Quals in and demoralized them up the gut???
    SmithFS will cost us at least 2 games this year
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Klaatu said:

I disagree. That play isn't called without Peterman's blessing. This is Peterman's MO, since Boise. He is going to have one or two of these plays a game. Great game called on both sides if the ball.

At least you showed up with an avatar, but kill yourself anyway for funsies.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,120
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Why isn't that dissly running that route?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wasn't Woochang playing fullback some his first year?
  • Options
    SacValleyDawgSacValleyDawg Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    who is this new fucker Klaatu ???
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,821
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Klaatu said:

Are you fully vaccinated? That's what I thought.

LEAVE!
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

who is this new fucker Klaatu ???

J. Smith
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pull 230lb coleman out of game, put in P-salm and run a trick play... lucky that shit wasn't returned for a pick 6 the other way. with a big momentum swing.

Our O line was completely kicking there ass all night, why the fuck not pound it with Coleman? Bring Quals in and demoralized them up the gut???

Lucky it wasn't a pick 6? What the fuck? No defender was even close lol.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Dumbfucks gonna dumb
  • Options

As if we have never seen a pick 6 when a run should have been called inside the 3 before?
  • Options

As if we have never seen a pick 6 when a run should have been called inside the 3 before?
    Uhhhhhh the play call was fine sans Wooching being the target. He was wide the fuck open.

Complain about the retarded Wooching package yes, but don't make shit up like "lucky it wasn't a pick 6" when it wasn't even close to happening.
  • Options

Uhhhhhh the play call was fine sans Wooching being the target. He was wide the fuck open.

Complain about the retarded Wooching package yes, but don't make shit up like "lucky it wasn't a pick 6" when it wasn't even close to happening.

Please stop
  • Options

Please stop
    Lol you are the one making bullshit up... But please continue to believe your retarded theory about how lucky it was that it wasn't a pick 6.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I want to take a side based on who has the best handle but I'm torn.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Lay off of smith. He actually called a decent game for the first time in his life.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I want to take a side based on who has the best handle but I'm torn.

Thanks Derek