Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Smith should be ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't get it. Is the joke that im a sock puppet of Derek? The guy who didnt watch the game while I shitposted for mad sons chins?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016

Pull 230lb coleman out of game, put in P-salm and run a trick play... lucky that shit wasn't returned for a pick 6 the other way. with a big momentum swing.

Our O line was completely kicking there ass all night, why the fuck not pound it with Coleman? Bring Quals in and demoralized them up the gut???
    SmithFS will cost us at least 2 games this year

Lucky it wasn't a pick 6? What the fuck? No defender was even close lol.
    As if we have never seen a pick 6 when a run should have been called inside the 3 before?
    Uhhhhhh the play call was fine sans Wooching being the target. He was wide the fuck open.

Complain about the retarded Wooching package yes, but don't make shit up like "lucky it wasn't a pick 6" when it wasn't even close to happening.

Please stop
    Lol you are the one making bullshit up... But please continue to believe your retarded theory about how lucky it was that it wasn't a pick 6.

You said a lot of of idiotic shit in 9000 posts but this may be an all time fucktarded statement for you. Take Smiths cock from your mouth and re watch.

13-0 on the 11, 2nd and 1. Coleman caries for a first down on counter play "thats power football" to the 3, First Down..." As the announcer calls it, Washington is dominating the line of scrimmage...."

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD ANY DECENT OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR CALL?

Of course, a stupid Play action pass to the back of the end zone to a short fast receiver who gets bumped off his route. I know you stroked it to this play a few times, because you like pussy ball

Next play??? Random play generator, fuck lets go with Coleman to the 1, a gain of two up the gut.

3rd and goal, what the fuck does Smith call? Coleman up the gut for a TD??? fuck no he calls P SALM out int0 the flat, a fail soft bullshit call, no mater how much of Smith's balls rest on your chin at night.

That was not a typical Stanford Defense. #29 over pursed it, had he not had his shit pushed in he could have jumped that route, same with #23.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pull 230lb coleman out of game, put in P-salm and run a trick play... lucky that shit wasn't returned for a pick 6 the other way. with a big momentum swing.

Our O line was completely kicking there ass all night, why the fuck not pound it with Coleman? Bring Quals in and demoralized them up the gut???

As if we have never seen a pick 6 when a run should have been called inside the 3 before?
    Uhhhhhh the play call was fine sans Wooching being the target. He was wide the fuck open.

Complain about the retarded Wooching package yes, but don't make shit up like "lucky it wasn't a pick 6" when it wasn't even close to happening.

Please stop
    Lol you are the one making bullshit up... But please continue to believe your retarded theory about how lucky it was that it wasn't a pick 6.

You said a lot of of idiotic shit in 9000 posts but this may be an all time fucktarded statement for you. Take Smiths cock from your mouth and re watch.

13-0 on the 11, 2nd and 1. Coleman caries for a first down on counter play "thats power football" to the 3, First Down..." As the announcer calls it, Washington is dominating the line of scrimmage...."

Play action pass to the back of the end zone to a short fast receiver who gets bumped off his route. I know you stroked it to this play a few times, because you like pussy ball

Next play??? Coleman to the 1, gain of two up the gut.

3rd and goal, what does Smith call, P SALM trip play, fail call no mater how much of Smith's ball rest on your chin at night.

That was not a typical Stanford Defense. #29 over pursed it, had he not had his shit pushed in he could have jumped that route, same with #23.

Keep on reaching.

I thought the play was fucktarded because it was Psalm who was the target. It was a basic and safe call at the goal line.

I have always and still think Babushka sucks. Nice try though.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Please stop

Play action pass to the back of the end zone to a short fast receiver who gets bumped off his route. I know you stroked it to this play a few times, because you like pussy ball

3rd and goal, what does Smith call, P SALM trip play, fail call no mater how much of Smith's ball rest on your chin at night.

Keep on reaching.

I thought the play was fucktarded because it was Psalm who was the target. It was a basic and safe call at the goal line.

Then you wouldn't be PULLING for that worthless series of calls.
    Going away from a dominating offensive line, a 230lb back who just got you to the 1 on consecutive carries, to a pass into the flats where a DB can jump the route , is NEVER A GOOD IDEA,

HTH
  • Options

Please stop

Keep on reaching.

Going away from a dominating offensive line, a 230lb back who just got you to the 1 on consecutive carries, to a pass into the flats where a DB can jump the route , is NEVER A GOOD IDEA,

HTH
    Again he was WIDE OPEN. The play sucked because 1. Wooching was the target and that makes 0 sense. 2. Browning made a bad throw.

Yes I would have picked a run with Coleman over a fullback dump to Wooching. My point still stands in that nothing about that play almost resulted in a pick 6.
  • Options

Please stop

Keep on reaching.

HTH
    Again he was WIDE OPEN. The play sucked because 1. Wooching was the target and that makes 0 sense. 2. Browning made a bad throw.

Yes I would have picked a run with Coleman over a fullback dump to Wooching. My point still stands in that nothing about that play almost resulted in a pick 6.
    The fact it was even called, could have resulted in a pick 6....
  • Options

Please stop

Keep on reaching.

HTH

The fact it was even called, could have resulted in a pick 6....
    So if you ever call a pass on the goal line it can result in a pick 6? Got it.

Might as well not even have a QB then.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Klaatu said:

I disagree. That play isn't called without Peterman's blessing. This is Peterman's MO, since Boise. He is going to have one or two of these plays a game. Great game called on both sides if the ball.

barada?