Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tree fans suspicions

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Okay, I am getting to the point that I feel these Husky posters must be pulling off some brilliant con to rile up The Cardboard. It's just not possible that opposing fans can be this ineloquent, this clueless, this reactionary with their posts.

The only explanation is that this cunning group of Washington fans is playing this board like a Bechstein Grand; every post is a Scud missile of controversy aimed to illicit multiple Cardboarder counter responses.

Misspelled starting Quarterbacks name? check. Not sure where the game is being played? check. Outlandish claims of unproven superiority against a perennial PAC-12 Champion that crushed them last year? CHECK. The list goes on and we still have a few days to see what gets lobbed into this thread.

Is this what the Japanese felt like when they came up against the transmitted information of the Navajo Code Talkers during WW2? I am searching for a suitable parallel.

http://thecardboard.org/board/index.php?topic=15797.30

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Also, good thing those clowns are losers and have no idea this place exists. A few of them would make this bored insufferable. Douchenozzles.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let me pump your gas Card Fan!
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Somebody should go elicit superiority guy on his ass.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

Somebody should go elicit superiority guy on his ass.

Damn you and your 253 seconds.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2016
    Trees getting snarky...

Quote from: French Rage on Today at 07:15:27 pm
    I'm surprised none of our UW fans have mentioned how Bishop Sankey will run roughshod over our D-line.

Bishop turned pro two years ago. :(
    L-Dog Coleman had a great week last week and of course we have Miles Gaskin. On short yardage power sets well use an offset power I. Watch out for Rick Finney! (Inside tip ;) ) kind of a poorman's Tobey Gearhardt. Should be a HARD fought game - lots of twists and turns, plots and subplots.

Go Dawgs!