Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ok, Ill admit it. PM to everyone but Sven

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Some of the new guys around here are trying so hard to prove they aren't doogs.

I miss the offseason already.

Some of you just don't know when enough is enough. Some don't know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on HH had each others back. Not any more.
    Am I my brother's keeper???
    This place hasn't been the same since brother Cockus gurgle'd anyway

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Some of you just don't know when enough is enough. Some don't know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on HH had each others back. Not any more.
    Am I my brother's keeper???
    This place hasn't been the same since brother Cockus gurgle'd anyway

You're right.

It's better without him...BOOM, roasted!

Hi Cockus!!1! \m/
    Wiff a bullet

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

topdawgnc said:

I have one question for Sven ...

If it had been Sark would he be preaching that line.

I bet no.

I'm not defending the shit football.

I'm saying the shit football didn't matter because it was a fucking scrimmage.

Some of you need to learn the difference.
    Evidently the Syphilis has not rotted his brain. I don't read Kim or anything on Dawgshit.com. But, if I understand this correctly, Sven asserts the shit Saturday didn't matter since it was a scrimmage, and Kim contends it matters since it was Coach Pete.
    This. I trust Pete enough to win (93-12 and all that), but I'll gladly fire his ass on the 50 yard line if he doesn't.
    "I'm saying the shit football didn't matter because it was a fucking scrimmage."

I dont see a qualifier in there for winning...

So you admit that the "scrimmage" (whatever the fuck that is?) did matter... but it also didnt...?

Not one fucking person on here has declared the season over or even said Pete isn't who we thought he was...

but it always was the doogs that have avoided facts, removed unfavorable data, or made up excuses to fit their arguement

ignoring a bad game or preformance and pretending it never happened is #1 in the doog playbook

Just wait till the real games start guys! Im hearing that they just didnt want to show to much of the play book! EWU Hawaii could play in a real conference!

Race is right, this shit matters because for once we have a coach who just might actually fix the shit we saw last week, the season has started, but for once in 10 years it isnt already over

Bump September 2014 meet September 2016

Just another example of UW stuck in some bullshit time flat circle nonsense, two years of 4-5 later and doogs are still pretending that beating a shit opponent is all that matters...

All those hospital bound faggot doog fucktards saying "A win is a win" or "Arizona is a TUFF matchup" can DIAFF

Anyone who says "well Stanford struggled to beat UCLA" deserve to be forcibly raped by a fire dancing Psalm Wooching while their loved ones watch and Psalms dad makes a highlight tape

8-1 >>>> 4-5

Shaw winning percentage (.803, .809 in conference)
    Petersen winning percentage (.613, .474 in conference)

Since when has Petersen done half the shit Fucktard Shaw has accomplished at Stanford?

Maybe I wouldnt bitch about limp dicking it past a shit DickRod Arizona team if Petersen had atleast eclipsed Sarks 5-4 (.533333 conference winning record) and showed a winning percentage at UW that he has a clue what he is doing. Maybe Petersen can turn it around, maybe. But, until then, if you want to crown their asses, then crown their ass, but you are a doog piece of shit that belongs on doogman for thinking that Petersen has earned anything other than the shit coach label so far at UW.

I support this bump
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,312
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

topdawgnc said:

I have one question for Sven ...

If it had been Sark would he be preaching that line.

I bet no.

I'm not defending the shit football.

I'm saying the shit football didn't matter because it was a fucking scrimmage.

Some of you need to learn the difference.
    Evidently the Syphilis has not rotted his brain. I don't read Kim or anything on Dawgshit.com. But, if I understand this correctly, Sven asserts the shit Saturday didn't matter since it was a scrimmage, and Kim contends it matters since it was Coach Pete.
    This. I trust Pete enough to win (93-12 and all that), but I'll gladly fire his ass on the 50 yard line if he doesn't.
    "I'm saying the shit football didn't matter because it was a fucking scrimmage."

I dont see a qualifier in there for winning...

So you admit that the "scrimmage" (whatever the fuck that is?) did matter... but it also didnt...?

Not one fucking person on here has declared the season over or even said Pete isn't who we thought he was...

but it always was the doogs that have avoided facts, removed unfavorable data, or made up excuses to fit their arguement

ignoring a bad game or preformance and pretending it never happened is #1 in the doog playbook

Just wait till the real games start guys! Im hearing that they just didnt want to show to much of the play book! EWU Hawaii could play in a real conference!

Race is right, this shit matters because for once we have a coach who just might actually fix the shit we saw last week, the season has started, but for once in 10 years it isnt already over

Bump September 2014 meet September 2016

Just another example of UW stuck in some bullshit time flat circle nonsense, two years of 4-5 later and doogs are still pretending that beating a shit opponent is all that matters...

All those hospital bound faggot doog fucktards saying "A win is a win" or "Arizona is a TUFF matchup" can DIAFF

Anyone who says "well Stanford struggled to beat UCLA" deserve to be forcibly raped by a fire dancing Psalm Wooching while their loved ones watch and Psalms dad makes a highlight tape

8-1 >>>> 4-5

Shaw winning percentage (.803, .809 in conference)
    Petersen winning percentage (.613, .474 in conference)

Since when has Petersen done half the shit Fucktard Shaw has accomplished at Stanford?

Maybe I wouldnt bitch about limp dicking it past a shit DickRod Arizona team if Petersen had atleast eclipsed Sarks 5-4 (.533333 conference winning record) and showed a winning percentage at UW that he has a clue what he is doing. Maybe Petersen can turn it around, maybe. But, until then, if you want to crown their asses, then crown their ass, but you are a doog piece of shit that belongs on doogman for thinking that Petersen has earned anything other than the shit coach label so far at UW.

I support this bump
    You weren't on PM bump.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited September 2016
    dnc said:

Later, guys?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Some of you just don't know when enough is enough. Some don't know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on HH barebacked each other. Not any more.
    Cybering can't replace what's real, man.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes