Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's National Talk Like A Pirate Day

Get back in the shed, you fuck.

No, I'm not going to answer that question about clock management but I will talk about my big sword.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I might be in the minority on this board, but I think Leach is a good pirate; definitely in the top half of the Seven Seas, or at least the Pacific. His sea raid attack and consistent pirating philosophy will net him 6-8 raids every year, which will make poorats ecstatic. In my mind, it takes an impressive captain to do that in Pullman. He definitely does fuck up on occasion, ala their failed invasion of Colorado. But still, he's better than 95% of the marauders they could get to sign a contract on the Palouse.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I might be in the minority on this board, but I think Leach is a good pirate; definitely in the top half of the Seven Seas, or at least the Pacific. His sea raid attack and consistent pirating philosophy will net him 6-8 raids every year, which will make poorats ecstatic. In my mind, it takes an impressive captain to do that in Pullman. He definitely does fuck up on occasion, ala their failed invasion of Colorado. But still, he's better than 95% of the marauders they could get to sign a contract on the Palouse.

Just now saw this. Deserves a bump. PPOTY.