Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FCS North Dakota State will receive consideration for AP Top 25

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I never said it was a good idea to schedule FCS teams. All I said was that if you do, get a good one. The game will be about like a "B" game. That is what the Eastern games have been like. But playing EWU is more exciting than a shit FBS team.

Die in a fiery mudslide
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I never said it was a good idea to schedule FCS teams. All I said was that if you do, get a good one. The game will be about like a "B" game. That is what the Eastern games have been like. But playing EWU is more exciting than a shit FBS team.

Die in a fiery mudslide
    Sweet mother of fuck. basically all I am saying is that an EWU game (a top notch FCS club) is more entertaining than a fucking Idaho type beatdown. I already fucking forgot last week's game. Was it last week? It was so damn boring I can't remember. The eastern games were at least entertaining.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2016

Die in a fiery mudslide
    Sweet mother of fuck. basically all I am saying is that an EWU game (a top notch FCS club) is more entertaining than a fucking Idaho type beatdown. I already fucking forgot last week's game. Was it last week? It was so damn boring I can't remember. The eastern games were at least entertaining.
    Michigan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EWU>Idaho

HTH

Edit: Also, Sark is better than Ty POTD
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I never said it was a good idea to schedule FCS teams. All I said was that if you do, get a good one. The game will be about like a "B" game. That is what the Eastern games have been like. But playing EWU is more exciting than a shit FBS team. That's the thing that you motherfuckers just can't grasp about college football. That if you go down one rung in divisions the best teams are going to beat the mediocre and crappy teams a rung up. It's like that through the whole spectrum from FBS down to NCAA Div III and NAIA. You look at FBS and think "that is all there is to college football" because it has all the money, fans and huge stadiums. But you are like a music fan that pretends to know music, but is only listening to the shit they have on the radio. You've missed the big picture.

No, we do get that ... that's not an argument really.

The point being that there's ZERO to gain from playing those teams. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Die in a fiery mudslide
    Portland State is better than Eastern, dumb fuck.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Die in a fiery mudslide
    Portland State is better than Eastern, dumb fuck.
    Not usually and not so far http://www.espn.com/core/college-football/standings?group=20