Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

narrative

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Mathis isn't a bad player ... he's probably an average to slightly above average PAC player IMO

The problem is that average to slightly above average on this defense makes you look like you are slow and just adequate.

It's a good problem to have.

You cant say Mathis is average and then hate on Psalm
    P-SALM dreams to be an average player

He is an average Pac 12 player and a decent pass rusher. Youre usually not one to join in on a circle jerk. Why don't you write me a 10000 word essay on why he isnt decent?
    It's clear to me that you and Psalm have a consensual sexual relationship. That has no place on a classy website like this one. Your judgement is obviously impaired by the fact that you've given him your fancy feast and thoroughly enjoy the ring sting. You're making yourself look fucking stupid repeatedly sticking up for such a shit player and known flamer. It's getting embarrassing.
    Keep jerking it to the consensus buddy. People made fun of him for the fire dancing stuff and being a Sark player. He was okay last year and looks to have bulked up so we will see how he holds up this year. His pass rush is good, and he can hit (injured the Rutgers QB and caused a fumble).

We will see how he does vs Stanford. Til then shut the fuck up about how players are doing vs jv teams
    I just hate how he is 160 pounds, the way he ran after taking 3 seconds to realize he recovered a fumble last year, and the way he over runs every tackle.

I'll never knock Psalm for trying, because he does give effort, he's just a delusional Islander who missed the roids memo.

He'll be the Hawaiian Uncle Rico someday, but it's not his fault.
    bull fucking shit. He's the lowest energy player on our D. He only gives effort to post-play antics.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Mathis isn't a bad player ... he's probably an average to slightly above average PAC player IMO

The problem is that average to slightly above average on this defense makes you look like you are slow and just adequate.

He is an average Pac 12 player and a decent pass rusher. Youre usually not one to join in on a circle jerk. Why don't you write me a 10000 word essay on why he isnt decent?
    It's clear to me that you and Psalm have a consensual sexual relationship. That has no place on a classy website like this one. Your judgement is obviously impaired by the fact that you've given him your fancy feast and thoroughly enjoy the ring sting. You're making yourself look fucking stupid repeatedly sticking up for such a shit player and known flamer. It's getting embarrassing.
    Keep jerking it to the consensus buddy. People made fun of him for the fire dancing stuff and being a Sark player. He was okay last year and looks to have bulked up so we will see how he holds up this year. His pass rush is good, and he can hit (injured the Rutgers QB and caused a fumble).

We will see how he does vs Stanford. Til then shut the fuck up about how players are doing vs jv teams
    I just hate how he is 160 pounds, the way he ran after taking 3 seconds to realize he recovered a fumble last year, and the way he over runs every tackle.

I'll never knock Psalm for trying, because he does give effort, he's just a delusional Islander who missed the roids memo.

bull fucking shit. He's the lowest energy player on our D. He only gives effort to post-play antics.
    Yeah, but haka is srs bizness
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    We did what we were supposed to do if we are a good team.

Now we will see how good we are.

Not sure the point of everyone getting their panties in a wad because we destroyed inferior opponents.

If you wanted 70-0 scores, it won't happen with Peterman no matter who we play.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Obviously this message board knows more about defense and who should start than Kwatkawski.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Take your own advice and stop jerking off over what he's done against JV teams, fucktard. If he plays well against Pac12 teams, I'll admit you were right. Until then, he's a shitty player who's never made an impact against a decent team. As you love to say, LIPO before you crown his ass.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Take your own advice and stop jerking off over what he's done against JV teams, fucktard. If he plays well against Pac12 teams, I'll admit you were right. Until then, he's a shitty player who's never made an impact against a decent team. As you love to say, LIPO before you crown his ass.
    All im saying is he is far from horrible you fucking retard
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

He's a shitty version of Josh Shirley, who wasn't very good. You sure picked a strange horse to hitch your wagon to.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

If you don't think he reads these boards I can't help you.

He cares, he's just not good.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

He's a shitty version of Josh Shirley, who wasn't very good. You sure picked a strange horse to hitch your wagon to.
    Im sorry youre so bothered im right about this, and 81% of eveything else
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Per Elise Woodward on the coach's show, Psalm is a "fan favorite"
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    MelloDawg said:

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Per Elise Woodward on the coach's show, Psalm is a "fan favorite"
    Translation: he sucks more than Talia Crichton did.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mathis is a terrible athlete with grandma hips.