Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Off

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Koop! Take a step back from the keyboard, take a walk, get some perspective. My walk went great! Only had one fucktard try to sell me his rap demo today!

You don't get it. At. All.

#tuff
    #provemewrongyoubabybackbitch
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone remember Tui throwing the totally retarded INT against Miami that let them back in the game. Or the retarded pitch 30 yards down field against Purdue. Or when he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn against Whoregon (lol). Tui was fucking awesome, but he brainlocked a whole bunch. If you haters (I hear that's what the kids say) were around with your Commodore 64s back then. You probably would have wanted him fired too, right after you fired Don James.
    I stand with Koop, and thank him for his service. LIFPO and Browning for Pac 12 honorable mention
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Fuck yo service
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

koopdog said:

Watching the game again. I photographed a wedding this weekend because I can do what the fuck I want since I'm a retired vet. Lap me for my service. I missed the second half.

Were you hired to photograph the wedding or were you just some creep taking pics from behind the bushes?
    Why do you hate abundance?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Our offensive line is lower-mid tier for THIS fucking conference. Fucking doog thread. This staff needs to prove that they can overcome this ineptitude in line recruiting/development, which they could not the last 2 years. Thanks for reading and fuck you for your service.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Alexis said:

Anyone remember Tui throwing the totally retarded INT against Miami that let them back in the game. Or the retarded pitch 30 yards down field against Purdue. Or when he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn against Whoregon (lol). Tui was fucking awesome, but he brainlocked a whole bunch. If you haters (I hear that's what the kids say) were around with your Commodore 64s back then. You probably would have wanted him fired too, right after you fired Don James.
    I stand with Koop, and thank him for his service. LIFPO and Browning for Pac 12 honorable mention

I was thinking about that pitch earlier in the thread. I just about shit when he pulled that stunt.

But Tui was always doing something like that - but finding a way to win anyway.

Jake will get away with pulling bullshit if they find a way to win the games we've been losing, too. Nobody cares if you fuck the dog here and there as long as you find a way to win.

So far, that little detail has escaped Jake and the Huskies. Win, and nobody gives a fuck about the hare brained pitch you attempted. They won the Rose Bowl - so fuck that pitch. They beat The U - so fuck that pick.

It's simple. Win.
    Agree wholeheartedly. But Tui won, what. 8 games his first year as a starter. As a sophomore. Jake ain't there yet, but to say he won't may be a bit premature.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I say he sucks because I like to be controversial. He may not suck but Dennis is right, Browning folds like a cheap tent under pressure

Which sucks.

Win del Norte and I'll gladly admit Dennis was wrong

Either way it will be interesting?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Truth be told, I have no clue what the huskies look like. I've watched about a quarter of husky football this season. I don't see that changing this weekend.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

Yes, we still don't know how Browning handle pressure situations against teams like Stanford and Oregon, and the evidence we have from last year says he'll fold like a bitch. But he's undeniably made significant strides from the end of last season to now, and has made some legit plays that we didn't see much of from him at all last season. More reason to be optimistic than pessimistic about how he'll play against the real teams this year.

@koopdog the play you highlighted is a fucking great instinctual play by Browning. But the play that gave me the most optimism was at the 45:50 mark. Some real solid evidence that Browning is capable of standing strong in the pocket and delivering a strike when he knows that he's about to get his shit rocked. That's the kind of winner / no fold mentality we need from him this season.

And DDY if the main thing you're worried about in your example play was Browning then you need to tone down the painkillers a little. That fumble happened because Trey Adams just straight up whiffed on a his block, which is not something that should be happening against a pass rush from fucking Idaho if Trey is as good as the majority of us think he is. O-line inconsistency like that is going to kill the offense more than anything Browning will do this season.

Fucking this. Adams getting owned by an Idaho dude is way more concerning. The best was when the cameras caught him showing his move to his coach like it was the first play he ever made (probably was). Jesus fucking christ.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited September 2016
    NEsnake12 said:

Yes, we still don't know how Browning handle pressure situations against teams like Stanford and Oregon, and the evidence we have from last year says he'll fold like a bitch. But he's undeniably made significant strides from the end of last season to now, and has made some legit plays that we didn't see much of from him at all last season. More reason to be optimistic than pessimistic about how he'll play against the real teams this year.

@koopdog the play you highlighted is a fucking great instinctual play by Browning. But the play that gave me the most optimism was at the 45:50 mark. Some real solid evidence that Browning is capable of standing strong in the pocket and delivering a strike when he knows that he's about to get his shit rocked. That's the kind of winner / no fold mentality we need from him this season.

And DDY if the main thing you're worried about in your example play was Browning then you need to tone down the painkillers a little. That fumble happened because Trey Adams just straight up whiffed on a his block, which is not something that should be happening against a pass rush from fucking Idaho if Trey is as good as the majority of us think he is. O-line inconsistency like that is going to kill the offense more than anything Browning will do this season.

I'm watching it again because I'm sober..... unlike when I poasted this thread.

I just watched the play at 1:26:48 on the link I poasted. That was even better.

@Dennis_DeYoung I actually like your poasts and if I was a cockhummer, we'd be playing butt darts on my back 40.

Oh, and @NEsnake12 ...agree.

• Options

Fuck yo service

You'd piss yourself to have had my service.
  • Options

koopdog said:

Fuck yo service

You'd piss yourself to have had my service.
    I just piss myself these days. For no real reason.
    Off topic, but how many times have you woken up having pissed yourself? You seem like a legit alcoholic. It happens. No shame.

The last surgery I had, all the bad drugs put my shit to sleep. 2 days later I dreamed I was in a hot tub. And guess what? BOOM!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Uh, honestly, maybe once like 5 years ago. My problem now is that I'm in a wheelchair and if I gotta go and get rattled wrong... Whammy!
  • Options

Uh, honestly, maybe once like 5 years ago. My problem now is that I'm in a wheelchair and if I gotta go and get rattled wrong... Whammy!

And theglove thinks I'm Puppy?