Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joel Klatt: Did Alabama hire Steve Sarkisian to keep him away from LSU?

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Saban probably hired Sark because his agent begged him too and bama has budget to burn.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Saban probably hired Sark because his agent begged him too and bama has budget to burn.

Ding Ding Ding. Same agent.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,510
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Like Saban gives a shit about some agent

Ballfag fucking stupid take
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Like Saban gives a shit about some agent

Ballfag fucking stupid take

Jimmy Sexton gets what Jimmy Sexton wants.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No. Saban does what Saban wants and he feels this will improve his program and get him his 6th national title. I trust him.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sark and Kiffin must have dirty pics of Saban's daughter.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Ding Ding Ding. Same agent.
    I'm always right. Race pressing.

LRR.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sark and Kiffin must have dirty pics of them running a train on Saban's daughter.

That might get both of them a pair of cement shoes and a ride on Saban's boat.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Saban can hire Puppy to be a special consultant, and I don't think anyone should question him.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    CowherdFS was at his finest talking about this shit. He said when Petey was at SC, he was smart and kept the really good coaches like Kiffen and Sark at arm's length and petitioned for Tedford to get a bunch of NFL jobs (except it never happened). And that the really good coaches know how to keep their competition away, which is why Saban is taking Kiffen and Sark because somehow Nick fucking Saban is afraid of Sark ending up at LSU or Auburn.

My fucking ass. Saban wouldn't be afraid of a Sark-coached Miami Dolphins moving to the SEC West. Sometimes Cowherd says some really FS shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,510
    Swaye's Wigwam

CowherdFS was at his finest talking about this shit. He said when Petey was at SC, he was smart and kept the really good coaches like Kiffen and Sark at arm's length and petitioned for Tedford to get a bunch of NFL jobs (except it never happened). And that the really good coaches know how to keep their competition away, which is why Saban is taking Kiffen and Sark because somehow Nick fucking Saban is afraid of Sark ending up at LSU or Auburn.

My fucking ass. Saban wouldn't be afraid of a Sark-coached Miami Dolphins moving to the SEC West. All the time ballfag says stupid shit.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

My fucking ass. Saban wouldn't be afraid of a Sark-coached Miami Dolphins moving to the SEC West. Sometimes Cowherd says some really FS shit.

Pretty much this...

I think Sark's audition with LSU went pretty bad. That great offense had one scoring drive which came from a 3 and out.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,896

Sark and Kiffin must have dirty pics of Saban's daughter.

You rang?