Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Bandwagon is a great place to be...

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Puppy is back! Let me 1st start by saying I appreciate all the warm wishes while I was gone, and the love and tenderness I feel about this place on my return. Go dawgs

Since you didn't pay DJ, we had you evicted. We got what we could out of Franny, Choo-Choo ;)
    (I've had worse.)

After your Doucheman trial ends, try Ruth. I'm hearing she's giving current Kim crew members 3 months free. C'est LaVie.
    Would that be nice. Remember Base, you're still new fish around here. Posting 50X a day while I was gone doesnt change that.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8/10 didn't change while you were gone either.

Still the best conference and everybody love it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

8/10 didn't change while you were gone either.

Still the best conference and everybody love it.

52-6.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USC won the 1st quarter. The SEC sucks!
  • Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like I won't be allowed back on the bandwagon.

10-4...but hey, you get to be the villain. Something you take pride in. Pretty much the reason you're here anyway so look at the bright side.
    Can we at least beat Arizona and Stanford before you crown our ass?
    Who's crowning anybody? Pup said, on a few occasions he doesnt believe #8 is where this team is at. Distinctly said just enjoy #8 while it lasts. Read a post or two before popping off at puppy fayswaye
    What about what he said is wrong?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Moar accurate depiction of the bandwagon

So what you're trying to say is that the bandwagon is a well lubricated machine?
    No need for lube. Their ass baffles are looser than a Hope Solo sandwich after the last 12 years of Ducks goin in dry on it. It's almost if they have muscle memory to bend over at just the perfect angle when the toe boots the pigskin in their big "rivalry game"
    Sounds like you have experience with that sort of thing.
    I'll take I know you are but what am I posts for $400 Alex
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2016

Pumpy makes it worth the $10.95

I can almost seriously get on board at times. The article was pretty accurate, other than the Pac 12 homer take. Then I remember he said Bruce Snyder was a great coach... :|

Bruce Snyder was one of the better pac10 coaches of modern times. Only pac10 coach to take 2 different pac10 programs to the top 10, back-to-back. One a play away from a national title. Ill give you a mulligan because I like you Billy.

Edit: a few of you will remember Snyder losing a very close game to UW in '91. Best test James had all year. I f Snyder beat UW, if Beno didnt hit that 60yd scamper, Snyder would have taken 2 pac10 teams to the rose bowl. Hardly a shitty coach. Where do you guys come up with this shit?
  • Options

I can almost seriously get on board at times. The article was pretty accurate, other than the Pac 12 homer take. Then I remember he said Bruce Snyder was a great coach... :|

Bruce Snyder was one of the better pac10 coaches of modern times. Only pac10 coach to take 2 different pac10 programs to the top 10, back-to-back. One a play away from a national title. Ill give you a mulligan because I like you Billy.

Edit: a few of you will remember Snyder losing a very close game to UW in '91. Best test James had all year. I f Snyder beat UW, if Beno didnt hit that 60yd scamper, Snyder would have taken 2 pac10 teams to the rose bowl. Hardly a shitty coach. Where do you guys come up with this shit?
    Doogs love Doog Legends
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Moar accurate depiction of the bandwagon

So what you're trying to say is that the bandwagon is a well lubricated machine?
    No need for lube. Their ass baffles are looser than a Hope Solo sandwich after the last 12 years of Ducks goin in dry on it. It's almost if they have muscle memory to bend over at just the perfect angle when the toe boots the pigskin in their big "rivalry game"
    Duck Barebacking Superiority Guy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There's no mulligan needed. He had two really good years at ASU out of eight? He had a good year at Kal. He's not an all time great. Shaw and Hardbaugh both have that beat.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Snyder and Lambo: Pumpy Legends. Final Anaylsis: shit head coaches.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    A lot of shitposts here, bottom line - you're gonna be dialed in when we're 4-0 and the Friday night lights come on against Stanford. Book it and fucking cook it
  • Options

A lot of shitposts here, bottom line - you're gonna be dialed in when we're 4-0 and the Friday night lights come on against Stanford. Book it and fucking cook it

I'm looking forward to the second game of the season too.