Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But he did it!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

98% of the uneducated white trailer dwellers that are worked up about this, don't even know what an email server is.

Again with the fucking trailers. Asshole. And btw, mine's a double wide, so fuck off. Twice.
    Bullshit. HUD doesn't supply trailers on the rez.
    Hurtful. Really hurtful.
    Man I'm suggesting you are living in a new HUD house for cheap. That's living the high life.
    I have actually seen some really nice HUD housing. I need one of those.
    http://old.seattletimes.com/news/local/tribalhousing/partone/tulaliphouse.html
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2016
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

98% of the uneducated white trailer dwellers that are worked up about this, don't even know what an email server is.

Again with the fucking trailers. Asshole. And btw, mine's a double wide, so fuck off. Twice.
    According to Ozone

Single room studios >>> Trailers

In reality: His studio is the urban version of a trailer. HTH
    It's just typical liberal bullshit. Claim to be for the "working man" or "under employed," who often live in trailers, but make fun of those same people you claim to support as much as possible.
    Where the fuck did I ever claim to support the underemployed working man? If someone's only skill are digging coal drilling oil -- and they make no effort for better themselves -- fuck them.

Soft-handed Libs apparently don't get irony.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

According to Ozone

It's just typical liberal bullshit. Claim to be for the "working man" or "under employed," who often live in trailers, but make fun of those same people you claim to support as much as possible.
    Where the fuck did I ever claim to support the underemployed working man? If someone's only skill are digging coal drilling oil -- and they make no effort for better themselves -- fuck them.

Does that include the homeless bums under the freeway?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

According to Ozone

So you're against natural resource exploration within our borders? Not in your backyard? Smoke stacks and industry scare you?

Now you hate America, the working class, and industry.

Schmuck.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

According to Ozone

You don't mean that. You're a bleeding heart
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

According to Ozone

So you're against natural resource exploration within our borders? Not in your backyard? Smoke stacks and industry scare you?

Now you hate America, the working class, and industry.

Schmuck.
    Same could be said for those that think all unions should be abolished.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CirrhosisDawg and ozone are government functionaries afraid that Trump will cut off their meager checks and push them into the private world where they need 15 dollar an hour minimum wage to survive.

They don't suck off Hillary because of the democrats bullshit about caring about people. It's all about keeping the cush government job.

They are white and racist and their pretend concerns about Blacks are as real as the fake rich life as an achiever that they brag about on the internets.

We've all seen this before. Amusing and pathetic at the same time

Typical clinton voters lying like their queen.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Race ShitPosting. Entire tug tavern. Everywhere.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Someone feels left out
  • Options

Someone feels left out
    See?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Someone feels left out
    See?
    See what?
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

CirrhosisDawg and ozone are government functionaries afraid that Trump will cut off their meager checks and push them into the private world where they need 15 dollar an hour minimum wage to survive.

They don't suck off Hillary because of the democrats bullshit about caring about people. It's all about keeping the cush government job.

They are white and racist and their pretend concerns about Blacks are as real as the fake rich life as an achiever that they brag about on the internets.

We've all seen this before. Amusing and pathetic at the same time

Typical clinton voters lying like their queen.

Don is a big government candidate
    HTH
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

25 years in the private sector as a software developer. But keep grasping at straws you senile old unemployed construction worker that never finished college.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

25 years in the private sector as a software developer. But keep grasping at straws you senile old unemployed construction worker that never finished college.
    You sound defensive

I'm right
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

OZONE said:

You sound defensive

I'm right
    you're just a construction worker?

• Options
    topdawgnc said:

OZONE said:

You sound defensive

I'm right
    you're just a construction worker?

Carpet layer and failed real estate fucktard*
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

#BanBannon
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

At best she's a president that follows bad advice. Which hurts her argument about having better judgement. If we get similar candidates in 4 years, I'm running.

As the first openly gay candidate? Shoo in.

Bannon is bound to be running too, but he keeps his gayness closeted. He only listens to Wham! behind closed doors.
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment

At best she's a president that follows bad advice. Which hurts her argument about having better judgement. If we get similar candidates in 4 years, I'm running.

Hillary's judgement is shit. Which is the poont Bernie was pressing to great success.

Experience =/= judgement.
    Annoyance does not always lead to success.
    He did better against Hillary than Trump has.

#FirstLoser
    Like that would be a big deal for most. Trump is good for shooting himself in the mouth at least once a week. If he listened to his advisers for one minute he would get off twitter. HC is a terrible candidate for many reasons and Trump bumbling about like a 14 year old.