Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I take full responsibility for that

Trotting the loser coach or loser QB to spread his cheeks to the media and take the PC stance of apologizing for the latest completely expected shit show is such a pathetic cowardly attempt of pretending you didn't just have your shit pushed in. Say No Comment, put down the plate of dicks and get back to trying not to embarrass yourself further.

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Trotting the loser coach or loser QB to spread his cheeks to the media and take the PC stance of apologizing for the latest completely expected shit show is such a pathetic cowardly attempt of pretending you didn't just have your shit pushed in. Say No Comment, put down the plate of dicks and get back to trying not to embarrass yourself further.

At least apologizing is better than this shit from the (*my) Central head coach:

CWU Head Coach Ian Shoemaker said. "I am so proud of what our guys were able to do today. Losing is never fun, regardless of who the opponent is, but there are a lot of good things we can take from this game and I am excited to see how these guys respond going forward."

He's cashing in on the moral victory which is much much much much much much worse than apologizing for a fuck up. He could have easy won the game, but in the end I think they were just playing conservative so as to make it look close.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098