Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I needed today

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

It's shocking that a LIFE LONG Orygun fan would give up ship, but who can put up with only winning 8 or 9 games?

When the team room was in the tunnel and they shared a weight room with the student body 8 or 9 wins was awesome.

When you have Ferrari leather and water falls 8 or 9 wins is a bad ROI.
    I know you're being Sarkastic, but how much have you personally spent per win?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

Smart decision. If someone had told 11 year old me in February 1992 that through 2016 the Redskins would not make an NFC championship game and I would eventually go to UW and make them my primary college team (I liked UW as my west coast team back then due to family) beginning in 1999, and all I would have to show for it is the 2000 season I would have quit paying attention to football back then.

Getting sucked in when you're young and impressionable is THE WORST. I've been trying to quit, and they all get less of my money than ever, but judging my poasts on this bored I can't fully give it up.

Flagged for giving a shit about the PC ass Huskies.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You should leave here in grand style, by making a donation.

Making donations is overrated