Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Ask Stalin

13»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    A couple of poonts:

1. iTunes yet?

2. FREE PUB!

3. My hobby board is exploding. Hardcore Husky it's not, but I wouldn't want to get @DerekJohnson PMs so I'm intentionally keeping it low key.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This was your worst podcast yet until the @Dardanus shout out. FREE PUB!! Overall, your best effort.

And thank you Koopedawg for your service.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

comment on the culture of the bored, and faggy TL;DR

the HHB poodcast->HHBv1-vX iterations->HCH have been about 81% of the reason #WhyIStayed. I've been out of the region since 2007, and that thread of boreds/community has been about the only voice of reason in the middle of the program committing seppuku (Tyball), then trying to justify mediocrity (dude brah), and now trying to do everything it can to chase petersen away (please just fucking win). I can't decide if I'd be less of a fan or more of a fan if I live in Seattle as the average fan and media coverage is so beyond fucktarded. we(?) are a dying breed, and i'm one of those early 30s fucktards that's only heard about don james second hand. koop raised a good point that we're approaching, if not at, a point of no return were there is nobody left who knows what championship football on montlake looks like. This community/bored exists independent of the success of the program as long as there is a demand for a return to championship football. I honestly thought the darkest moment was 2013 when it looked like Sark was going to get a lifetime extension for winning 8 games.

There has been renewed optimism with peterman, but we're at a crossroads. He's either going to win big or start catching heat. I honestly dont know if a 12 win season would help or hurt this bored as there will be alot of bandwagon shit quickly surfacing wanting to talk SRS, but maybe they'll go to doogman. Derek deserves to be a powerbroker of UW fandom as everything else fucking sucks so bad.

all that said, thank you Derek for this shithole, this is the last outpost of sane (or insane?) fans. I'm sure most of the folks are too cool to say it, but thank you for your servers

Thank you
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

None of us know why we still follow this dumpster fire of a program Koop. But thanks for your service.

I don't even remember the question anymore. What was it?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

None of us know why we still follow this dumpster fire of a program Koop. But thanks for your service.

I don't even remember the question anymore. What was it?
    I had a liquid lunch today at Orkin. I don;t even remember listening to the pdocast now.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    And, if memory serves me correctly, Koopdog failed to disclose what brand of cigar he torched his nose hair in service of. Pod's going to shit, Derek.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

A couple of poonts:

1. iTunes yet?

2. FREE PUB!

3. My hobby board is exploding. Hardcore Husky it's not, but I wouldn't want to get @DerekJohnson PMs so I'm intentionally keeping it low key.

You need to accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas.
  • Options
    Founders Club

TheGlove said:

A couple of poonts:

1. iTunes yet?

2. FREE PUB!

You need to accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas.
    Sven, is this your new sig?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

And, if memory serves me correctly, Koopdog failed to disclose what brand of cigar he torched his nose hair in service of. Pod's going to shit, Derek.

My apologies Sir. Twas a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino. Perfect balance.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    edited August 2016
    koopdog said:

Before or after torching your nose hair?
    I enjoyed a very good Henry Clay while listening. And props to Derek for sharing the psycho mom "fuck you" story. Laughter ensued.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited August 2016

TheGlove said:

A couple of poonts:

1. iTunes yet?

2. FREE PUB!

It's not mine. I'm just spreading the good word.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @DerekJohnson

To keep the site going you should just make people register and login a handle to view the boards, and then pay-wall them if they don't post frequently enough.

That way, you are either contributing to the board via content or through money if you just want to view posts.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

koopdog said:

I enjoyed a very good Henry Clay while listening. And props to Derek for sharing the psycho mom "fuck you" story. Laughter ensued.
    Henry Clay is like my Great Great Great Great Great Grandpa
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This Wigwam shit is just payback for taking @Swaye s land
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

TheGlove said:

A couple of poonts:

1. iTunes yet?

2. FREE PUB!

It's not mine. I'm just spreading the good word.
    Hurtful. I was the one who called Spooge the Sandusky of Gudalajara on here for taking random street kids to McDonalds. That sent him on his eventual self-destruct spiral.
    Those who forget the past are doomed to repeated. On that aspect, go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

koopdog said:

Henry Clay is like my Great Great Great Great Great Grandpa
    I can't remember, where does that put you in the whole reparations thing?