Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Tequilla

You need to accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @PostGameOrangeSlices

If you're going to be accurate in your commentary, amend YMCA to IMA and the Tyrone Rose Bowl part wasn't something I said ... otherwise, I can get behind your comments
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

If you didn't THINK or CARE about what I have to say, you wouldn't be making multiple threads during the week about me

OOOooooooooooooh
  • Options

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

If you're going to be accurate in your commentary, amend YMCA to IMA and the Tyrone Rose Bowl part wasn't something I said ... otherwise, I can get behind your comments

Even if you didn't say that verbatim, you know in your doog heart of hearts you genuinely believed that
    Actually no ...

One of my best friends in grad school is a ND alum and I watched a ton of Tyrone when he was there and they continually found ways to lose games that they had business losing (bad coaching) ...

My expectations were basically inline with what Sark did here ... get the program back to a respectable base level and then after enough years of 7-5 or 8-4 performance he'd be fired for hopefully the next coach that would take the program to the Rose Bowl.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

If you didn't THINK or CARE about what I have to say, you wouldn't be making multiple threads during the week about me

I THINK and CARE about this bored.

You hurt the brand and Doogman is clearly where you belong.

Have a nice day.
    Can you point out to me the last time you actually talked about anything with substance regarding Husky Football?

Your idea of "the brand" is a bunch if glib one liners and repeating the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Your brand is built on this program failing. What happens to you when the program succeeds?

The reality is that you lose 81% of your shtick the day this program becomes successful again.

And stop stealing Mick Foley's lines about having a nice day.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

Even if you didn't say that verbatim, you know in your doog heart of hearts you genuinely believed that
    Actually no ...

One of my best friends in grad school is a ND alum and I watched a ton of Tyrone when he was there and they continually found ways to lose games that they had business losing (bad coaching) ...

My expectations were basically inline with what Sark did here ... get the program back to a respectable base level and then after enough years of 7-5 or 8-4 performance he'd be fired for hopefully the next coach that would take the program to the Rose Bowl.
    7-5 and 8-4 doesn't get you fired at UW. Its gets you an extension with a raise
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

Actually no ...

Someone just posted a screenshots of you saying wed be a premier program by 2007
    Post was in 2007 and said that we'd pass the Northwest Schools by 2009 ... get your facts straight ...
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Tequilla said:

I THINK and CARE about this bored.

You hurt the brand and Doogman is clearly where you belong.

Have a nice day.
    Agree.

#BanTequilla

then we will #BanBannon