Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Tequilla

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2016

Tequilla said:

If you didn't THINK or CARE about what I have to say, you wouldn't be making multiple threads during the week about me

I THINK and CARE about this bored.

You hurt the brand and Doogman is clearly where you belong.

Have a nice day.
    Agree.

#BanTequilla

then we will #BanBannon
    How about we #DeportIllegals so your ass gets sent back to Guadalajara?
    How about you accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas? How about that?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stars will win the Stanley Cup this year.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Injuries are becoming a huge issue in this series for GS ...

The whole series changed when LBJ baited Green and the league fell hook line and sinker into the suspension

Track record is strong for home court prevailing in Game 7 ... Kerr needs to make some adjustments ... he's got to start a 2nd big to protect the paint and take away some of the pressure on Green
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Everything in that quote is correct. Swing and a miss, Race.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was the final move of the goal posts
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

It was the final move of the goal posts

@Gladstone gets it
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

If you're going to be accurate in your commentary, amend YMCA to IMA and the Tyrone Rose Bowl part wasn't something I said ... otherwise, I can get behind your comments

Even if you didn't say that verbatim, you know in your doog heart of hearts you genuinely believed that
    Actually no ...

One of my best friends in grad school is a ND alum and I watched a ton of Tyrone when he was there and they continually found ways to lose games that they had business losing (bad coaching) ...

My expectations were basically inline with what Sark did here ... get the program back to a respectable base level and then after enough years of 7-5 or 8-4 performance he'd be fired for hopefully the next coach that would take the program to the Rose Bowl.

Someone just posted a screenshots of you saying wed be a premier program by 2007
    Post was in 2007 and said that we'd pass the Northwest Schools by 2009 ... get your facts straight ...
    So the post was still retarded
    IF sigs were allowed, this should be @PostGameOrangeSlices sig:

I like to hold people accountable for things said 9 years ago but can't get the facts right about the things said because I can't read ... but then when called on the fact that I can't get things factually correct I like to deflect and change the subject because I can't be held accountable for my own actions ... but that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,799
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

If you're going to be accurate in your commentary, amend YMCA to IMA and the Tyrone Rose Bowl part wasn't something I said ... otherwise, I can get behind your comments

Even if you didn't say that verbatim, you know in your doog heart of hearts you genuinely believed that
    Actually no ...

One of my best friends in grad school is a ND alum and I watched a ton of Tyrone when he was there and they continually found ways to lose games that they had business losing (bad coaching) ...

My expectations were basically inline with what Sark did here ... get the program back to a respectable base level and then after enough years of 7-5 or 8-4 performance he'd be fired for hopefully the next coach that would take the program to the Rose Bowl.

Someone just posted a screenshots of you saying wed be a premier program by 2007
    Post was in 2007 and said that we'd pass the Northwest Schools by 2009 ... get your facts straight ...
    So the post was still retarded
    IF sigs were allowed, this should be @PostGameOrangeSlices sig:

I like to hold people accountable for things said 9 years ago but can't get the facts right about the things said because I can't read ... but then when called on the fact that I can't get things factually correct I like to deflect and change the subject because I can't be held accountable for my own actions ... but that's what I like to do.
    I didn't really THINK or CARE about it.

Nice paragraph though
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,970
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@PostGameOrangeSlices

Actually no ...

spin city
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He been done served by the Purple Reign all over!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Tequilla said:

If you didn't THINK or CARE about what I have to say, you wouldn't be making multiple threads during the week about me

I THINK and CARE about this bored.

You hurt the brand and Doogman is clearly where you belong.

Have a nice day.
    Agree.

#BanTequilla

then we will #BanBannon
    We?