Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hurts HIllary IMO

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

In other words, this woman had views 10 years ago, on women's rights, that are similar to Trump's views today? Wow, how radical of her.

No

Not at all
    Read the article you linked.

The main complaint is that she didn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton did while she wrote for a Saudi publication.

Sounds just like Trump, who still doesn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton does.

HTH
    Trump supports Women and their rights more than Hillary in actions and words.
    Then why do woman voters overwhelmingly prefer Clinton?
    Trump could be the chair of the "National Association of Female Executives", "National Association of Women Business Owners", and "National Organization of Women" simultaneously and he still wouldn't carry the female vote, because he has the wrong genitalia. It's the same reason Hillary will never carry the male vote. But I'm sure you already knew that...dumbass
    The only demographic that Clinton is not currently carrying is uneducated males, she is leading in the demographic of educated males... but I'm sure you already knew that... dumbass.
    What's the overall male vote? Way to move the goalpost as always...dumbass
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/donald-trump-white-men.html?_r=0

At the moment (last ~4 days) Clinton actually leads Trump in the male vote.

Trump only leads in the uneducated white male demographic.

Which direction would you prefer the goalposts be moved to support whatever argument you are trying to make?
    One NBC poll has Hillary with a one point lead proves your point? Right below it Bloomberg had Trump up, and it's polls lean liberal. Finding one poll out of 30 doesn't support your position, just like you had mentioned when 1-2 polls had Trump up in the general a month ago. The basis was the male vote, you changed the goalpost by using a sub-segment of men. I went back to the original argument as men in general. Try again...
    Your the one trying to prove a point... which is that Clinton is only winning women because she is a woman.... rather than it being her policies. When is the last time any (R) beat the (D) with the female vote? Was it due to the gender of the candidate? But this time it is? Right....

I've now shown you a major, current, poll that shows her winning men as well.

Maybe what they say about Trump's small hands is true?

Still seems to bother him, and some of you guys, that he is losing, soundly, to a woman.
    Her policy is for the victimization classes to sit on their fat, lazy asses and let hard-working people give them free shit. Great policy.
    Huh? The hardest working people are voting for Clinton.

Trump's supporters are the uneducated white guys over 50 that feel left out of our country's progress so they cling to some idea of "making US great again"... hoping they will find jobs again if we can only keep out the mexicans.
    This proves you have no idea what hard work is. Tap, tap, tapping all day is not hard work, son.
    Did you work your way through college throwing 100 pound bags of fertilizer on and off of trucks in the hot Willamette Valley sun? Did you fight forest fires? Did you serve in the military?

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    I'll match my work history, sacrifices and output against anyone's, so suck it, @Ozone. Support Hillary if you must, but you fight like a bitch, insulting "uneducated" like construction workers, tradesman, ASE mechanics, firemen, cops, etc. "Uneducated" is such a dick insult from wannabe upper-class cocksuckers, you're blind to how stupid you look by using it over and over. Many "uneducated" millionaires dropped out of college or skipped it altogether because they saw through the false advertising and bullshit being passed off as an "education" for what it really was: PC Training and Brainwashing, while the "Educated" manufacture grievances that divide people along class and racial lines, like micro-agressions, trigger-warnings, and cultural appropriation. Useless time-wasting, baseless bullshit. You want to invest in that? Be my guest and good luck. Fool.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

In other words, this woman had views 10 years ago, on women's rights, that are similar to Trump's views today? Wow, how radical of her.

No

Not at all

The main complaint is that she didn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton did while she wrote for a Saudi publication.

Sounds just like Trump, who still doesn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton does.

HTH
    Trump could be the chair of the "National Association of Female Executives", "National Association of Women Business Owners", and "National Organization of Women" simultaneously and he still wouldn't carry the female vote, because he has the wrong genitalia. It's the same reason Hillary will never carry the male vote. But I'm sure you already knew that...dumbass
    The only demographic that Clinton is not currently carrying is uneducated males, she is leading in the demographic of educated males... but I'm sure you already knew that... dumbass.

Which direction would you prefer the goalposts be moved to support whatever argument you are trying to make?
    One NBC poll has Hillary with a one point lead proves your point? Right below it Bloomberg had Trump up, and it's polls lean liberal. Finding one poll out of 30 doesn't support your position, just like you had mentioned when 1-2 polls had Trump up in the general a month ago. The basis was the male vote, you changed the goalpost by using a sub-segment of men. I went back to the original argument as men in general. Try again...
    Your the one trying to prove a point... which is that Clinton is only winning women because she is a woman.... rather than it being her policies. When is the last time any (R) beat the (D) with the female vote? Was it due to the gender of the candidate? But this time it is? Right....

Still seems to bother him, and some of you guys, that he is losing, soundly, to a woman.
    Her policy is for the victimization classes to sit on their fat, lazy asses and let hard-working people give them free shit. Great policy.

Trump's supporters are the uneducated white guys over 50 that feel left out of our country's progress so they cling to some idea of "making US great again"... hoping they will find jobs again if we can only keep out the mexicans.
    The hardest working people are voting for Clinton ?? WTF 10% are the uber rich with daddy's trust fund and boats loads of guilt and the other 90% have their hands out. Yes sir that is a hard workin' bunch right there.

No the hard working, innovative, productive of America are shaking their heads saying WTF happened and why are we stuck with two idiots like HC and Trump. And of course they are trying to figure out where to hide their hard earned money.
    Ozone wants you to hide it in his entitlement cheeks.
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    Sledog said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

The hardest working people are voting for Clinton ?? WTF 10% are the uber rich with daddy's trust fund and boats loads of guilt and the other 90% have their hands out. Yes sir that is a hard workin' bunch right there.

No the hard working, innovative, productive of America are shaking their heads saying WTF happened and why are we stuck with two idiots like HC and Trump. And of course they are trying to figure out where to hide their hard earned money.
    Ozone wants you to hide it in his entitlement checks.
    My guess is Ozone is third + gen rich boy, he is after all a frog, and never worked a day in his life except for far left "share other folks money political campaigns" . Never underestimate the power of guilt. But this is just a guess.
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

My guess is Ozone is third + gen rich boy, he is after all a frog, and never worked a day in his life except for far left "share other folks money political campaigns" . Never underestimate the power of guilt. But this is just a guess.
    Guilt's been trending for a long time among the gullible classes.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Only the stupidest of the stupid would actively support and vote for Trump

We have a couple of examples here. Race Grinolds, sledog and d2d please step forward

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

This proves you have no idea what hard work is. Tap, tap, tapping all day is not hard work, son.
    Did you work your way through college throwing 100 pound bags of fertilizer on and off of trucks in the hot Willamette Valley sun? Did you fight forest fires? Did you serve in the military?

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    I'll match my work history, sacrifices and output against anyone's, so suck it, @Ozone. Support Hillary if you must, but you fight like a bitch, insulting "uneducated" like construction workers, tradesman, ASE mechanics, firemen, cops, etc. "Uneducated" is such a dick insult from wannabe upper-class cocksuckers, you're blind to how stupid you look by using it over and over. Many "uneducated" millionaires dropped out of college or skipped it altogether because they saw through the false advertising and bullshit being passed off as an "education" for what it really was: PC Training and Brainwashing, while the "Educated" manufacture grievances that divide people along class and racial lines, like micro-agressions, trigger-warnings, and cultural appropriation. Useless time-wasting, baseless bullshit. You want to invest in that? Be my guest and good luck. Fool.
    Sounds like I struck a nerve.

You should have worked harder to finish college.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    Internet Tough Guy alert
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,819
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

If you see a picture of an airplane upside-down in water, it's @OZONE 's. Allegedly.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    Swaye's Wigwam

We have a couple of examples here. Race Grinolds, sledog and d2d please step forward

ROFLMAO

LOL

Very original
  • Options
    pawz said:

ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

If you see a picture of an airplane upside-down in water, it's @OZONE 's. Allegedly.
    If we are going into the Allegedly territory, it is flying boat, not an airplane or floatplane.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

ROFLMAO

LOL

Very original
    Ironic.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    Swaye's Wigwam

ROFLMAO

LOL

Very original
    Ironic.
    More originality

• Options
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.

"Hot Willamette Valley Sun." 75? Pussy classic. It's in the rotation.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,819
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

pawz said:

ttu_85 said:

Sledog said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

If we are going into the Allegedly territory, it is flying boat, not an airplane or floatplane.
    Huh?

• Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.

"Hot Willamette Valley Sun." 75? Pussy classic. It's in the rotation.
    You seem angry.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895
    edited August 2016
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    Da fuq?!? Hot Williamette Valley sun?!?

Really?

Use Moses Lake or The Dalles or Tri-Cities for hyperbole.

The 'hot' Williamette Valley sun.

C'mon, now.

• Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    Internet Tough Guy alert
    Are you saying that to my face?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.

Really?

C'mon, now.

Right!!!!!! As opposed to the Hot Puget Sound sun where the Heat alert sirens wail when the temp gets over 80 degrees.

We were over 105 in many locations multiple days last week. Seattle probably didn't hit 90.

And the first fucker that posts that I'm defending Ozone's Shenanigans' is gonna get pistol whipped .
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895
    salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.

Really?

C'mon, now.

Right!!!!!! As opposed to the Hot Puget Sound sun where the Heat alert sirens wail when the temp gets over 80 degrees.

We were over 105 in many locations multiple days last week. Seattle probably didn't hit 90.

And the first fucker that posts that I'm defending Ozone's Shenanigans' is gonna get pistol whipped .
    Who said I lived anywhere near Seattle? Or even made reference to Seattle?

Such a cuog.