Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ballbag, what are you hearing?

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

Looking around the interwebs, it appears there are a number of theories

A- He got his girlfriend (who goes to BYU) preggers
    B- He wants to go on his Mormon mission
    C- He expected to be starter from day 1 but has barely cracked the 3-deeps and he's pissed about it
    D- He wanted to go somewhere else but his parents forced him to go to UCLA and he's pissed about it
    E- He really does just have a personal issue going on and will be back in a couple days

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    edited August 2016

If true, that's the most UCLA thing ever

He left after his second practice. He would have done the same wherever he went.
    But being Charmin soft he was a lock to end up at UCLA.
    Query: If we're charmin soft, what is UWs softness level? You know since historically we've always pushed your shit in.
    So *we are your standard of comparison now?
    You're not. HTH.
    Good to hear you still aspire to be USC despite all the years of failure.

You've convinced me the problem clearly isn't that soft players flock to UCLA. I just wish there was another answer- any answer. Its got to be hard to constantly wonder why USC has all those nattys in their trophy case just across town. Keep your chin up.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

He left after his second practice. He would have done the same wherever he went.
    Query: If we're charmin soft, what is UWs softness level? You know since historically we've always pushed your shit in.
    You're not. HTH.

You've convinced me the problem clearly isn't that soft players flock to UCLA. I just wish there was another answer- any answer. Its got to be hard to constantly wonder why USC has all those nattys in their trophy case just across town. Keep your chin up.
    Pressing.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    Easy answer- the Mormon tried to fuck with the Jew.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

You're not. HTH.

Pressing.
    Gary Beban's syphilitic ghost says otherwise
    AZDuck said:

You're not. HTH.

Pressing.
    Gary Beban's syphilitic ghost says otherwise
    Hey remember when you had a meltdown on here and got kicked off? What was up with that? Did you get help?
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Mique Juarez, reportedly seen with his girlfriend at Boeing Field this AM. Details to follow
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Mique Juarez, reportedly seen with his girlfriend at Boeing Field this AM. Details to follow

5 bucks says she's a tranny.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

You're not. HTH.

Pressing.
    Unlike your DBs coach you are at least aware of the concept of pressing I will grant you that much.

You're not. HTH.

Pressing.
    Unlike your DBs coach you are at least aware of the concept of pressing I will grant you that much.
    Now that was good. Bravo.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Damn Rosen is one goofy looking fuck
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,998 Founders Club
    He can't hear with Hillary's jizz plugging his ears.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    Scott White of the Coney Island Whites?

Didn't realize he was in the coaching game
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Looking around the interwebs, it appears there are a number of theories

A- He got his girlfriend (who goes to BYU) preggers
    B- He wants to go on his Mormon mission
    C- He expected to be starter from day 1 but has barely cracked the 3-deeps and he's pissed about it
    D- He wanted to go somewhere else but his parents forced him to go to UCLA and he's pissed about it
    E- He really does just have a personal issue going on and will be back in a couple days

He was there in spring and had a concussion the first day or two of spring ball that sidelined him the whole spring. Then he walks off after two days in fall. I think his commitment to football isn't there...so he's quitting.

Im sure his commitment will be there for BYU again in 3 years after a few years at a JC or door to door LDS'ing.

Edit (yes I had to edit that): hopefully it's not a girl friend issue, because Twitter stalking indicates he has one that would make irishdawg proud.
    So you're saying Tom Rinaldi has a raging boner right now?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

You do realize UCLA has an even longer conference title drought than UW...right?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You do realize UCLA has an even longer conference title drought than UW...right?
    BHAM!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited August 2016

Damn Rosen is one goofy looking fuck
    It's called being Jewish, not his fault.