Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Louis CK - Never rape someone unless you have a reason

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I don't care what anyone says, I find this deplorable & personally offensive. Some people actually have to deal with this kind of awful experience on a daily basis. About 4 years ago, my wife went out for a stroll around sundown & was gang raped by a troupe of mime artists. They performed unspeakable acts on her

I laffed.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I don't care what anyone says, I find this deplorable & personally offensive. Some people actually have to deal with this kind of awful experience on a daily basis. About 4 years ago, my wife went out for a stroll around sundown & was gang raped by a troupe of mime artists. They performed unspeakable acts on her

Sounds like you are aroused at the thought.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    shaking. vomit.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

LIPO