Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Goodbye Damone...bout fucking time!

I love when the dawgs lose 2 in a row (to two top 5 teams). It runs off all the dumbfucks like Damone. Go ahead and jump on the Seahawks wagon. Join all the HR implants from Cali, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska etc who moved to join the workforce, then of course joined the 12th man ( you fucking posers)

Can't wait for the Seahawks to stink again so fuckholes like the aforementioned and Damone will jump back off and onto any winning team in Seattle (which we all know is futile) Damone will jump on the storm if it means winning.

What happened to the loyal husky fans who stuck behind their team win or lose? Bear Bryant couldn't have taken Keith Price and Sarks playcalling and beat Oregon. Doesn't mean you should bail on the dawgs. Anybody else wanna slide the Weenie into Damone? He's taking anybody who hates Sark at this point, and welcoming a face shots!.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    what the fuck are u talking about?
  • Options
    You realize Damone doesn't even give a shit about the Seahawks right?

Also about "loyalty" where has that gotten us? Being loyal to shitty coaches is how you get plunger raped to your "rival" for a decade straight.

Also Stanford isn't a real top 5 team there shithead.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Stanford isn't even good enough to be top 5 in the SEC, much less top 5 nationally.

Thanks for continuing to post the same shit I could read on dawgman here though, Doog.
  • Options

Am I the only one whos jaw drops after reading a PLSS poast and that it takes me about 5 days to process everything in it? Seriously it is like I have reached the end of the internet type of shit.

I have an easier time watching 2 girls 1 cup than reading a PL_SSFS post.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Am I the only one whos jaw drops after reading a PLSS poast and that it takes me about 5 days to process everything in it? Seriously it is like I have reached the end of the internet type of shit.

Nope
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    This is an admission that I normally wouldn't make but I'm an ordained Minister. (Thanks to the Internet). I would be happy to do an exorcism.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

This is an admission that I normally wouldn't make but I'm an ordained Minister. (Thanks to the Internet). I would be happy to do an exorcism.

Never. I'd miss the unintentional comedy of this dude who hates Dawgman posting takes that are straight from Dawgman.
  • Options

koopdog said:

Never. I'd miss the unintentional comedy of this dude who hates Dawgman posting takes that are straight from Dawgman.
    He's like Judge Doom. He hates Doogs from Doogman yet he's AuburnDoogFS type of Doog.
  • Options

I have an easier time watching 2 girls 1 cup than reading a PL_SSFS post.

I swear I can read one of his poasts then stare blankly at the computer for half an hour. When I snap out of it I question myself. What happened? Was I drunk? Why am I masterbating?
    That's what he says after he makes one of his posts too.

Only logical explanation.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I love when the dawgs lose 2 in a row (to two top 5 teams). It runs off all the dumbfucks like Damone. Go ahead and jump on the Seahawks wagon. Join all the HR implants from Cali, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska etc who moved to join the workforce, then of course joined the 12th man ( you fucking posers)

Can't wait for the Seahawks to stink again so fuckholes like the aforementioned and Damone will jump back off and onto any winning team in Seattle (which we all know is futile) Damone will jump on the storm if it means winning.

What happened to the loyal husky fans who stuck behind their team win or lose? Bear Bryant couldn't have taken Keith Price and Sarks playcalling and beat Oregon. Doesn't mean you should bail on the dawgs. Anybody else wanna slide the Weenie into Damone? He's taking anybody who hates Sark at this point, and welcoming a face shots!.

Your worst post yet. And that's saying something.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Learn how to climb a ladder then pop off.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Looks like someone finally fell hook. line. sinker. and PM'ed IrishDawg for some tips on this place. This post is straight from the doog playbook.

PLSS. IMALOSER territory. Reached.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PLSS needs to come up with another cuntwaffle, futt fucker, burning the midnight cock oil, or pumpchumps because all of his house money earned has been spent.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

what the fuck are u talking about?

I'm not sure but it needs to be on the front page.
    Tick tick tick.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pup just couldn't get on the DeBoer train. With respect. Don't @ me. @PurpleBaze @RuffaloSoldier