Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Sledog

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Those constitutionalists you favor want to propose several amendments to the Constitution.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-repeats-calls-constitutional-amendments-100419868.html

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Hondo make poopee. Yeah

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Oh, shit no... some Trump supporters are calling for change WITHIN the system using our existing process?
  • Options

Oh, shit no... some Trump supporters are calling for change WITHIN the system using our existing process?

Oh. So with Trump is using the existing process. With Obama, he's a communist dictator.

Got it.
  • Options
    Banana republic dictator.

do you know ANYTHING???!!!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    7:12 am PM to Sledoog?

For fuck sakes he's not out of bed until noon.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,050
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Oh. So with Trump is using the existing process. With Obama, he's a communist dictator.

Got it.
    Let's see, protect unborn children from dismemberment in the womb and having their parts sold for profit while funded by our tax dollars. Impose term limits on politicians so they're not permanently controlled by big money. State marriage is between a man and a woman. Yeah the founders wouldn't go for any of that crazy leftist shit!

Odd that left says the founders couldn't possibly conceive of technology today. "Assault weapons, computers,TV, email, Internet etc. So they think the constitution shouldn't cover all that stuff. Therefore slavery should still be legal, women can't vote etc etc etc.

Odd. Constitutional amendments are constitutional. Except the first 10 amendments which everest considered rights endowed by the creator and to pre-exist.

Hard concept for the Kool Aid guzzlers.

Hondo is your mind really that far gone?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.
    Let's see, protect unborn children from dismemberment in the womb and having their parts sold for profit while funded by our tax dollars. Impose term limits on politicians so they're not permanently controlled by big money. State marriage is between a man and a woman. Yeah the founders wouldn't go for any of that crazy leftist shit!

Odd that left says the founders couldn't possibly conceive of technology today. "Assault weapons, computers,TV, email, Internet etc. So they think the constitution shouldn't cover all that stuff. Therefore slavery should still be legal, women can't vote etc etc etc.

Odd. Constitutional amendments are constitutional. Except the first 10 amendments which everest considered rights endowed by the creator and to pre-exist.

Laughing.gif
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

I like the term limits.

I'm sorry for you that blacks can vote and that they count for more than 3/5 now.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Are you really this gullible or just trolling?

Because in the past I've you pegged for troll trying to make Right Wingers look bad, but you're so persistent I think you might actually believe the crap you type.

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Retard.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Because in the past I've you pegged for troll trying to make Right Wingers look bad, but you're so persistent I think you might actually believe the crap you type.

He's not a troll. Trolls are funny.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

He's not a troll. Trolls are funny.
    #NotAllTrollsAreFunnyHashtagDamone
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Laughing.gif
    except nobody laughs when you use it.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

I am right and I'm right.

I'm for hard work, personal responsibility and you earn what you get. Free shit should have time limits. It was invented by a Republican named Teddy Roosevelt but never intended for generational support or creating an indentured voting block.

I'm for enforcing our laws and not ignoring them to alter the political landscape. I once swore to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I don't recall ever denouncing that oath.

The republicans abolished slavery and Jim Crown laws. Not one democrat voted to end either. Not that the current Republican party is worth a shit.

I'm against abortion. It was championed by Margaret Sanger eugenics believer and Hitler fan. It was pushed to keep the black population down along with the poor and mentally challenged. It had nothing to do with women's rights.

I don't care if gays want the same rights as married couples I just don't want it called marriage as its a biblical term and definition and you don't get to rewrite that shit or our language.

Term limits are a great idea, we were never meant to have career politicians.

Flame away I don't care. My skins real thick and it's been chewed by pros, many of them weren't happy with where it got them though.

• Options
    Now that all that serious writings done on an effing phone no less:

FUCK OFF!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

I'm for hard work, personal responsibility and you earn what you get. Free shit should have time limits. It was invented by a Republican named Teddy Roosevelt but never intended for generational support or creating an indentured voting block.

I'm for enforcing our laws and not ignoring them to alter the political landscape. I once swore to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I don't recall ever denouncing that oath.

The republicans abolished slavery and Jim Crown laws. Not one democrat voted to end either. Not that the current Republican party is worth a shit.

I'm against abortion. It was championed by Margaret Sanger eugenics believer and Hitler fan. It was pushed to keep the black population down along with the poor and mentally challenged. It had nothing to do with women's rights.

I don't care if gays want the same rights as married couples I just don't want it called marriage as its a biblical term and definition and you don't get to rewrite that shit or our language.

Flame away I don't care. My skins real thick and it's been chewed by pros, many of them weren't happy with where it got them though.

Show me what the constitution has to do with the Bible.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Show me where it says same sexual couples can marry.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Ask your two dads. They know.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Ask your two dads. They know.
    I've already told you I don't have 2 dad's. I'm not an attorney. Of course it's hard not to laugh about a guy named ballsasked talking about 2 dads.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Show me where it says they can't. Further, show me where the Constitution says a dude can marry a woman.