Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Devs, a question or suggestion, if you please...

OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

Why don't you allow the option of marking a thread as ignore, so that we don't even have to see that it exists when we look at the board.

NextDoor is a forum that has implemented this, so the coding acumen certainly exists in the world...

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Ignore *click*
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You could just avoid clicking those threads.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

I could, but that takes repeated effort.

An improved interface design would allow for a single effort to reflect through multiple site visits.

I used to be a dev, so I know my shit.

salemcoog said:

It seems like a board where you may find more like minded posters.

You mean people that have written enough code that they recognize that the effort to implement this easy time saving feature would be trivial for even the most mediocre developer?
    OZONE said:

An improved interface design would allow for a single effort to reflect through multiple site visits.

Sounds like you should work for Vanilla

OZONE said:

Sounds like you should work for Vanilla
    I like what I do now.

Working for a dev company sounds boring as fuck.

OZONE said:

Why don't you allow the option of marking a thread as ignore, so that we don't even have to see that it exists when we look at the board.

NextDoor is a forum that has implemented this, so the coding acumen certainly exists in the world...

Wanting a safe space on a message board makes you a drippy cunt.
    What the fuck do you mean by a "safe space"?

I just don't want to have to continue seeing something that I've decided to ignore. It is a simple feature request. Though such things are probably over your head when it comes to time efficiency.

Speaking of drippy cunts. How's your mom?
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

I like to go to a bar and complain about seeing free beer
    Poor analogy. I like to suggest to the bar's proprietor that the beer menu be organized so that while I'm pursuing the IPA section, I don't have to see the Coors or Budweiser, or other shit that the working class drinks.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Better yet... can we just have each post run thru offensive content software to screen for thoughts that might cause others discomfort?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Shit thread shit poster.

FO, Ozone

OZONE said:

Wanting a safe space on a message board makes you a drippy cunt. Is anyone surprised?
    Not as cunty as demanding the banning of Harvey Road, but still.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

funny how it's always the non-donors

OZONE said:

funny how it's always the non-donors
    So if I send you 500,000 Vietnamese Dong in the mail, you'll consider it?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

I like to go to a bar and complain about seeing free beer
    Poor analogy. I like to suggest to the bar's proprietor that the beer menu be organized so that while I'm pursuing the IPA section, I don't have to see the Coors or Budweiser, or other shit that the working class drinks.
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited July 2016
    *obamacarecoffeeguy.jpg

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,253 Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

How about an option to avoid seeing Ozone? And his 1% double furry sandal wearing IPA's?