Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNN is fucking stupid

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lemon's a fag. Not because he's gay. Gay men with dignity call little weasels like Lemon "fags" because they are. He sets up the narrative of the Sheriff either being with the people supposedly calling for "peace," or what? Against Peace? In other words, Law Enforcement, if they disagree with BLM, are against "peace." Fuck you, Lemon. You fucking, two-bit hack. Claiming to be a "journalist" is a pussy copout. Too bad Lemon is too stupid and untalented to realize that.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

CNN is shit since they got rid of Daryn Kagen. So hot.

erin photo BurnettE_zpsxdyekjol.jpg
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

What bothers me the most about Lemon is that he can't keep control of his panels ... and way too often the loudest and most insulting all lean to the left.

because he never lets them fucking talk
    He does if they're expressing an opinion in concert with his. Lemon is a tool and a pussy. You could sense Lemon's grapes turning into raisins when Sheriff Clark shot him the stink eye and refused to play along.
    Try and keep your cool around that BBC, then pop off.

Well that explains your choice of boyfriends

• Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lemon's a fag. Not because he's gay. Gay men with dignity call little weasels like Lemon "fags" because they are. He sets up the narrative of the Sheriff either being with the people supposedly calling for "peace," or what? Against Peace? In other words, Law Enforcement, if they disagree with BLM, are against "peace." Fuck you, Lemon. You fucking, two-bit hack. Claiming to be a "journalist" is a pussy copout. Too bad Lemon is too stupid and untalented to realize that.

mods?
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Tequilla said:

What bothers me the most about Lemon is that he can't keep control of his panels ... and way too often the loudest and most insulting all lean to the left.

because he never lets them fucking talk
    He does if they're expressing an opinion in concert with his. Lemon is a tool and a pussy. You could sense Lemon's grapes turning into raisins when Sheriff Clark shot him the stink eye and refused to play along.
    Try and keep your cool around that BBC, then pop off.

Well that explains your choice of boyfriends

Man I bring to photo ops = / = dick I ride.

hth
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,878
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

There was a time when I was a big Erin fan. But she showed up a few too many times on CNBC looking kind of hagged out. The hangover/ridden hard look is fine for a college sophomore but not so good on TV.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

There was a time when I was a big Erin fan. But she showed up a few too many times on CNBC looking kind of hagged out. The hangover/ridden hard look is fine for a college sophomore but not so good on TV.

Need pics to decide.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"The president spoke about it"

Well, in that case...

Ya, no kidding.

Truth is Trump has been a complete failure on this front. He's made things worse by being among the first to rush to judgement on so many high profile incidents
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TheGlove said:

Couldn't watch the whole video. Did the butt hurt little bitch cop ever stop crying?

He did.

But I look for you to start a Social Justice Warrior Rainbow march when the next Brother gets called out at 2nd base for stealing.