Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen has reshaped the identity of Washington football

Comments

• Options
    Wombat_GuernicaWombat_Guernica Member Posts: 126
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

5-4 to 4-5

No disrespect for the esteemed Race Bannon or any of you other fucktards... but what would be acceptable for 2016? I know a championship is the official marker (duh) .... short of that is 10-2 (7-2 in conference) with a subsequent Holiday or Alamo Bowl win to finish 11-2 adequate? Taking into consideration the loser mentality is fading... with sights on achieving more in 2017?

Or is it natty or bust...?

My personal prediction is 9-3 (6-3) followed by a bowl win to finish 10-3. I can live with that because it should only continue upward. But maybe I am a fool....

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2016
    Any loss should result in a firing at the 50 yard line.

HTH
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

5-4 to 4-5

No disrespect for the esteemed Race Bannon or any of you other fucktards... but what would be acceptable for 2016? I know a championship is the official marker (duh) .... short of that is 10-2 (7-2 in conference) with a subsequent Holiday or Alamo Bowl win to finish 11-2 adequate? Taking into consideration the loser mentality is fading... with sights on achieving more in 2017?

Or is it natty or bust...?

My personal prediction is 9-3 (6-3) followed by a bowl win to finish 10-3. I can live with that because it should only continue upward. But maybe I am a fool....

Natty? wtf?... Let's just try winning our six team division, first.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Any loss should result in a firing at the 50 yard line.

HTH

I think 10-2 is where we land... at that point Tedford will have been elevated to head coach.
    I know you're being sarkastic, but Tedford the consultant becomes Tedford the OC at the first Smiff sighting.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Here's what will happen:

We will go 10-2, shocking the jaded pieces of shit on this bored. Furd and Oregon finish with more conference losses. We first in the norf.

Go on to play in the Rose Bowl by smashing Mora in the title game. Dooging is out of control. Just barely missed the playoffs.

We lose 70-7 to Ohio State.

Doog it up! Doog it up!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,645
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's what will happen:

We will go 10-2, shocking the jaded pieces of shit on this bored. Furd and Oregon finish with more conference losses. We first in the norf.

Go on to play in the Rose Bowl by smashing Mora in the title game. Dooging is out of control. Just barely missed the playoffs.

We will recover a fumble on the opening drive and score to take a 7-0 lead. Then Ohio State scores 70 unanswered
    Petersen brings in Gilby to be a consultant and calls a 40 yard sideways pass to the fullback (who is never covered!) and the Buckeyes pick 6 it to change the momentum as the Huskies were leading 7-0 and driving
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,826
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Here's what will happen:

We will recover a fumble on the opening drive and score to take a 7-0 lead. Then Ohio State scores 70 unanswered
    Petersen brings in Gilby to be a consultant and calls a 40 yard sideways pass to the fullback (who is never covered!) and the Buckeyes pick 6 it to change the momentum as the Huskies were leading 7-0 and driving

Why pay for an inept consultant when you have an inept coordinator?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Here's what will happen:

Wasn't that the OU game in Norman?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AEB said:

Here's what will happen:

YUP.

It was fun popping off in the stands for about 2 minutes before the plunger came out.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AEB said:

Here's what will happen:

Hasty was the best back on the field