Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More out of control thug cops killing harmless black men

124»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Here is an explanation why a revolver in your pocket doers no mean you're happy to see the police.

http://controversialtimes.com/news/military-veteran-shows-why-the-alton-sterling-shooting-was-justified-video/
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    meanwhile in oakland today

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,590
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2016
    Sledog said:

haie said:

Fucking Christ, that went beautifully.

No laudations from anyone so you congratulated yourself. You are a true millenial! Dumber than a box of rocks. Maybe you could get mom to type a participation post.
    *millennyal

Who gives a fuck what my mom thought about it? I cried up to my two dads with pride.

I am a *millennial* though so you're going to have to refrain from anymore 'box of rocks' comparisons. Too hurtful.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,980
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2016
    Gladstone said:

"Quote" rel="Gladstone">meanwhile in oakland today

Am I the only one whose biggest pet peeve is those fuckers who walk across the street simply because there's a law on the books that saws the pedestrian has right of way?

Back in the day it was drilled into our heads that 'you may be the toughest kid on the block but you'll never win a fight with a car' and we looked both ways before stepping into the street.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I hope some smashed into those fags with a fucking tank.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2016

I hope some smashed into those fags with a fucking tank.

@TiananmenSquareDawg? True?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Clearly none of you lived in the Greek system, we owned 45th and 17th. #thuglife
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Am I the only one whose biggest pet peeve is those fuckers who walk across the street simply because there's a law on the books that saws the pedestrian has right of way?

Back in the day it was drilled into our heads that 'you may be the toughest kid on the block but you'll never win a fight with a car' and we looked both ways before stepping into the street.

Whenever someone bitches about their right of way as a pedestrian, I always ask if it's worth a trip to the hospital to prove their point.

Also a big reason why I would never want to bike anywhere on a city arterial.

The car always wins.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

Whenever someone bitches about their right of way as a pedestrian, I always ask if it's worth a trip to the hospital to prove their point.

The car always wins.
    Why don't you just come out and say you think the car cheats.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,980

Gladstone said:

The car always wins.
    Why don't you just come out and say you think the car cheats.
    Newton's second law is pretty well defined.