Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watched the Grilling of the FBI Director on Faux News

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
I found it.... interesting.

I actually have some perspective on this (fuck me).

One of my last jobs pre retirement was as a G-5, G-3. Division level operations and plans guy. Under my watch was an EOC (Emergency Operations Center) that handled all traffic, email and otherwise between theater and CONUS. That's a neat way of saying we tracked and maintained commo between deployed troops and home base.

I had 2 NCOs that did this job full time --- we'd get upwards of 500+ emails a day. It was a huge job. I went 2 years without taking more than 1 day off at a time. We had a ridiculously structured protocol. @Swaye will recognize what I'm about to say.

We had NIPR traffic. Regular email. Confidential and below traffic. No big deal. Used microsoft outlook.

Than we had SIPR. Classified and above. Secret and Top Secret. The one laptop that was allowed to receive said traffic (troop movements, logisitics requirements, etc) was in a vault. Like bank vault. I had two NCOs outside it at all times. To even be in the room you needed a Secret clearance minimum and had to be on a list. You weren't even allowed to use our landlines if it wasn't official (BTW, this was right here in WA state, not overseas). It was cyber locked and if we fucked the combo up, Ft. McCoy would call immediately. There was a safe in the vault to store the documents you may need to print. You weren't allowed to take the documents out of the vault.

And this was piddly shit. Nothing I ever saw would have aided the terrorists or enemies.

So, making excuses for SCOTUS is fucking stupid. Just stop. She knew the rules. I was a lowly Army Officer and I'm telling you if I had fucked that part of my job off, I'd be making furniture in Kansas full time. We had one breach in my 2 years. Major who just fucked up and took a document with him. I stuck up for him. He didn't do it on purpose and he wasn't intending to do anything wrong. But he lost his job over it.

When we hold the civilian leaders of the military to the same standards of those of us they command, that will be a good day.

This is fucked up. I don't care about her party, gender, or any of that shit. I would be rooting for Mitt, Gary Johnson, Newt, or @PurpleJ s 2 dads to get kicked in the cock over this too. You can't defend this and be credible.

Oh and @TheGlove is a commie.

TL, DR, I @Tequilla ed myself.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    flagged for TL, DR and too much lingo.

shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

flagged for TL, DR and too much lingo.

shaking and about to vomit.

i get that. Sorry bruh.
  • Options
    BTW. The line that carried SIPR was on a POTS cable. It was buried in the tarmac like 5 feet down and surrounded by metal. When we moved into a new building it was a huge issue. Local environmental regs kept us from doing it for months. I had to go to Ft. Lewis and beg for SIPR time at a unit where I was buds with the Commander. I'm not making this up. This very day if you want to transmit classified material at Ft. Lewis for instance, you have to go to a bunker and be on a list to do it. It's not stupid shit. It's for reals. She knew the regs. But she's a Clinton. And She Skated
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,847
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2016
    I watched the early portion on CNN. Trey Goudy manhandled the FBI guy. Just fucking destroyed him.

Hilary may have escaped criminal proceedings but already today I've talked to two people who couldn't fucking believe what they saw/how she skated. And I"m a desk jockey who doesn't talk to more than a couple live beings per day. I say Trump wins rather easily, 34-17 because of this debacle.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,006
    Founders Club
    Trump was going to win anyway, this just makes the margin even bigger
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The Clintons are almost Teflon. It's not right, but it has been that way for a while.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

The Clintons are almost Teflon. It's not right, but it has been that way for a while.

Are they Teflon to you?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,847
    edited July 2016

I watched the early portion on CNN. Trey Goudy manhandled the FBI guy. Just fucking destroyed him.

Hilary may have escaped criminal proceedings but already today I've talked to two people who couldn't fucking believe what they saw/how she skated. And I"m a desk jockey who doesn't talk to more than a couple live beings per day. I say Trump wins rather easily, 34-17 because of this debacle.

Trey Gowdy is the fucking man, honorary HHB.

dude talks shit to overeducated incompetent nerds in simple words so they can be insulted with their own stupidity.

Goudy was savage (sorry @swaye). Like a surgeon carving up the Fibbie.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I've got all the screenshots I need
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • Options
    I just wanted to point out that the only fags that gave me downvotes were @AlCzervik and @TheGlove . Thanks for the support your Americans.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    The thing is, a lot of the people who are going to vote for Hillary already know she's a crooked snake, and they don't give a fuck because Trump says mildly hurtful things about Messicans and it is better to be an actual criminal in this country than a mild racist because Fagbook hates racism but not law breaking because laws are made to be broken because the white man made them and fuck the white man (only part of my run on sentence I agree with).

Hillary's shady as fuck ass wins, the only question is whether she takes out the plunger.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

HRYK

I won't talk about what I used to do before I became I drug snorting loser, but trust me when I say if I did half the shit Hillary did in my former life I would be making big rocks into little rocks somewhere. Anyone who doesn't understand the gravity of this has never had a security clearance before. Full stop.

Don't act like the shit you worked with couldn't have been found in any college physics books Jiffy Lube employees manual.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    koopdog said:

I just wanted to point out that the only fags that gave me downvotes were @AlCzervik and @TheGlove . Thanks for the support your Americans.

Sorry. Shout out to @TierbsHsotBoobs He's a bit of cunt too. You've been Portlanded brother
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

Sorry. Shout out to @TierbsHsotBoobs He's a bit of cunt too. You've been Portlanded brother
    Are you new here?

Rule 7