Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Story time with Grandpa Race

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,414
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Posters are asking why more fans aren't buying into this year's off season natty. The question answers itself but apparently some further explanation is required.

When you're good and you know it you aren't picked as a dark horse sleeper could be ready to take the next step popular pick because everyone else is picking Bama and Ohio State and Oregon and Stanford have ruled the Pac for so long we don't want to pick them either pick.

Because I'm old I can tell you that when you're good you know it. Not because you were 7-6 last year continuing a trend of losing to every decent team you play while looking like pussy ass losers doing it.

Some of you remember the 89 Freedom Bowl win over Florida. We knew we were going to be great. We had ended strong and had great players coming back. Not noodle armed losers who shit their pants. We had REAL linemen and a killer defense that was big. Not a flashy group of pass rushers who faded in big games and always let a team score when they had to instead of getting the stop when WE had to.

The last time I was sure was 2000. I argued with Ted Miller that UW would win the PAC. And they did. We all know the sordid history since then yet this is hardly the first summer we have been some sort of trendy pick to not suck as usual

Until we go wrong betting against UW there is no reason to stop. This team still isn't there where it counts. That is a fact.

We won't win shit this year. We'll beat some shit teams impressively leading the doogs to our next off season natty

Fuck the fuck off

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Started ok but faded at the end.

Pac-12 N sucks this year. If Peterman is the guy, he'll take advantage of that. If not? The very thought leaves me shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    "we" are this years 2015 tennessee football team; 7-6 in '14 and finished 9-4 overall and 5-3 in the SEC! SEC! SEC!....east.

i dunno man, the zona/furd/oregon "stretch" will be telling.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    koopdog said:

Posters are asking why more fans aren't buying into this year's off season natty. The question answers itself but apparently some further explanation is required.

When you're good and you know it you aren't picked as a dark horse sleeper could be ready to take the next step popular pick because everyone else is picking Bama and Ohio State and Oregon and Stanford have ruled the Pac for so long we don't want to pick them either pick.

Because I'm old I can tell you that when you're good you know it. Not because you were 7-6 last year continuing a trend of losing to every decent team you play while looking like pussy ass losers doing it.

Some of you remember the 89 Freedom Bowl win over Florida. We knew we were going to be great. We had ended strong and had great players coming back. Not noodle armed losers who shit their pants. We had REAL linemen and a killer defense that was big. Not a flashy group of pass rushers who faded in big games and always let a team score when they had to instead of getting the stop when WE had to.

The last time I was sure was 2000. I argued with Ted Miller that UW would win the PAC. And they did. We all know the sordid history since then yet this is hardly the first summer we have been some sort of trendy pick to not suck as usual

Until we go wrong betting against UW there is no reason to stop. This team still isn't there where it counts. That is a fact.

We won't win shit this year. We'll beat some shit teams impressively leading the doogs to our next off season natty

Fuck the fuck off

Sir, of course you know I have your back.

And you're right most of the time. Vast majority of the time.

But you're wrong on this one. And as a man of integrity you're going to be ridiculously happy about it.

Pete is the man. He's seen it, doesn't make excuses, and holds himself to a higher standard than what he's done here so far. It's been awhile since we've had that.

Jake Browning is a gunslinger. He's going to kill it this year. He's smart, talented, and has a fuck you attitude we haven't had in a QB since Billy Joe. I may have fucked his mom when I was teaching at Sac State BTW. I was drunk and it was dark.

Myles Gaskin is yet another RB stud and maybe the best we've seen in a generation. That's saying a lot.

I think this defense will make us beat off. The best since Emptermannnnnnn was prowling around.

Think happy thoughts, my friend. I'm dooging it up.

Disagree
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sports
    Olympia High School is a 4A­ division member of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.

[4] The school's 2012 Boy's Golf team was known throughout the state for their eclectic style of teamwork, often incorporating occult rituals, philosophic debates, impressionist artwork, and even terrain alteration into their unique strategy.

State Championships

Season Sport Number of Championships Year

Fall

Football 2 1953, 1984

Winter
    Basketball, Boys 2 1929, 1986

Capital sucks like PGOS sucks cock

HTH
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Fuck the fuck off

But you're wrong on this one. And as a man of integrity you're going to be ridiculously happy about it.

Pete is the man. He's seen it, doesn't make excuses, and holds himself to a higher standard than what he's done here so far. It's been awhile since we've had that.

Jake Browning is a gunslinger. He's going to kill it this year. He's smart, talented, and has a fuck you attitude we haven't had in a QB since Billy Joe. I may have fucked his mom when I was teaching at Sac State BTW. I was drunk and it was dark.

Myles Gaskin is yet another RB stud and maybe the best we've seen in a generation. That's saying a lot.

I think this defense will make us beat off. The best since Emptermannnnnnn was prowling around.

I would probably make shower babies with you, but we are losers until we aren't. Once we have a 10 win season that doesn't include getting ass railed by the three good teams on our schedule I will be with you...but until then, we are losers.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

Fuck the fuck off

DOOG!!!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    "I knew that they could be winners but if it wasn't for those of us perpetually reminding them that they are losers until they aren't they wouldn't be reaching the levels of success that they have had this year"

- HHB nega's circa December 7th on the 75h Anniversary of the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

"I knew that they could be winners but if it wasn't for those of us perpetually reminding them that they are losers until they aren't they wouldn't be reaching the levels of success that they have had this year"

- HHB nega's circa December 7th on the 75h Anniversary of the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor

Holy fuck your a fag.
    Are you knew here?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Race, your comments make Neil Scotts implanted penis run loose and wiggly. Lighten up and join the doog revolution! Losers lose until they don't anymore. The Royals and Warriors are a recent case in poont.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

RNeil Scotts implanted penis

Pics?

axing for a fren.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Holy fuck your a fag.
    At least I know when to use "you're" and "your"
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Holy fuck your a fag.
    At least I know when to use "you're" and "your"
    At least I know when to use "you're" and "your".
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

Fuck the fuck off

So we were supposed just know that it's hard without Pete saying it?

And winners do what it takes to win. These faggots did not do that the last 2 years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race, your comments make Neil Scotts implanted penis run loose and wiggly. Lighten up and join the doog revolution! Losers lose until they don't anymore. The Royals and Warriors are a recent case in poont.

The Warriors lost