Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Story time with Grandpa Race

2»

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,588
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race, your comments make Neil Scotts implanted penis run loose and wiggly. Lighten up and join the doog revolution! Losers lose until they don't anymore. The Royals and Warriors are a recent case in poont.

The Warriors lost
    Winning a title and then losing a title is better than mediocrity. That is what both franchises overcame. Actually in the case of both of these teams they out and out gargled old saggy Race balls for the better part of twenty-five years to become champions. Sound familiar?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Posters are asking why more fans aren't buying into this year's off season natty. The question answers itself but apparently some further explanation is required.

When you're good and you know it you aren't picked as a dark horse sleeper could be ready to take the next step popular pick because everyone else is picking Bama and Ohio State and Oregon and Stanford have ruled the Pac for so long we don't want to pick them either pick.

Because I'm old I can tell you that when you're good you know it. Not because you were 7-6 last year continuing a trend of losing to every decent team you play while looking like pussy ass losers doing it.

Some of you remember the 89 Freedom Bowl win over Florida. We knew we were going to be great. We had ended strong and had great players coming back. Not noodle armed losers who shit their pants. We had REAL linemen and a killer defense that was big. Not a flashy group of pass rushers who faded in big games and always let a team score when they had to instead of getting the stop when WE had to.

The last time I was sure was 2000. I argued with Ted Miller that UW would win the PAC. And they did. We all know the sordid history since then yet this is hardly the first summer we have been some sort of trendy pick to not suck as usual

Until we go wrong betting against UW there is no reason to stop. This team still isn't there where it counts. That is a fact.

We won't win shit this year. We'll beat some shit teams impressively leading the doogs to our next off season natty

Fuck the fuck off

You're old and you're wrong a lot, but god dammit I respect it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Race, your comments make Neil Scotts implanted penis run loose and wiggly. Lighten up and join the doog revolution! Losers lose until they don't anymore. The Royals and Warriors are a recent case in poont.

The Warriors lost
    imageimage
    Deserves own thread
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

BearsWiin said:

The Warriors lost
    imageimage
    Deserves own thread
    Needs Gameday Champions too.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Harry looks retarded but he has some moves. Might be a good wingman for Freeme for a night of clubbing and molly on Cap Hill.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

"I knew that they could be winners but if it wasn't for those of us perpetually reminding them that they are losers until they aren't they wouldn't be reaching the levels of success that they have had this year"

- HHB nega's circa December 7th on the 75h Anniversary of the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor

Holy fuck your a fag.
    At least I know when to use "you're" and "your"
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Fag
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sports
    Olympia High School is a 4A­ division member of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.

[4] The school's 2012 Boy's Golf team was known throughout the state for their eclectic style of teamwork, often incorporating occult rituals, philosophic debates, impressionist artwork, and even terrain alteration into their unique strategy.

State Championships

Season Sport Number of Championships Year

Fall

Football 2 1953, 1984

Winter
    Basketball, Boys 2 1929, 1986

Capital sucks like PGOS sucks cock

HTH

Win 2 Football State Championships in the 90's and then pop off!