Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Plenty of good seats still available!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RUfanRUfan Member Posts: 24
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

MelloDawg said:

I'm holding off until ticket sales end and the remaining tickets are 'distributed'

#stubhubhotticket

This.

Only the scalpers who've bought bulk seats to start have them listed. I'll wait until August when normal people list individuals to Rutgers for $9
    paws...true?
    Hoping to see a full Husky Stadium when we visit on Sept. 3rd.
    I am sure the crowd will arrive late with a 11:00am start ...ugh....
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

at the risk of sounding cheap and unsupportive... Just know, the first thing I do when inside Husky Stadiu

Meek said:

I'm holding off until ticket sales end and the remaining tickets are 'distributed'

#stubhubhotticket

okay sucker, but it'll cost you later. You do know that Jen Cohen has the BEST sales team in the world currently working on this right?
    Yes, I heard Jen selling tickets on the Michael Savage show last night to the old, rich and white male. It was sandwiched in between "Buy Gold", shooter training ads and survival food that lasts 25 years.

Brand. New. Market.
    The first thing I do when inside Husky Stadium is go to the bathroom, use a shit ton of toilet paper for a simple piss. Flush the toilet multiple times, go around the entire bathroom and run the water and flush toilets as much as possible, and then dry my hands with a giant mass of paper towels and I put them in the garbage not the compost bin. FUCK THEM AND THEIR SUSTAINABILITY BULLSHIT.

It's honestly the peak of Husky games for me the past two years. FML
    Shaking and about to vomit. You need to check you privileges.