Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CONFIRMED: Domestic Terrorism strikes Orlando. 20 dead.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

@2001400ex, You are such a dumb fuck. The shooter didn't just die. He was killed by police...after killing 50 people and wounding a ton more. If a couple of those fags had guts and a gun, it would not have been nearly as bad.

My recollection is that the most recent gun violence big events in the US were...

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

False connection? What do they have in common? Gun Free Zones.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jan/13/dan-patrick/dan-patrick-says-two-mass-shootings-1950-occurred-/

Read..... There have been many mass shootings is areas with guns allowed. People have walked into police stations and shot them up. Remember last year when the dude walked into the military base?

Adding more guns to the mix won't solve anything.
    The last 40 or so people who died last night disagree.

I mean, if they could still breathe and shit.
    Read up on shootings in areas where guns are allowed. Many instances where an armed person couldn't pull the trigger. But you know all.

Idiot.
    So I'm putting you down for "this guy still would have shot 103 people even if there were multiple other armed people in the club".

Brilliant.
    I'm putting you down for "if guns were allowed in clubs, there would be shootings every night any time a person got pissed while drunk."

Yes a few might have been saved that one night. But how many other nights would there have been a shooting of a couple people?
    Christ.

"How about a little fire, Scarecrow?!"

Grow the fuck up.

Bad things happen. Bad guys (or probably "bad people," for your sensitive ass) use guns to do bad things. Bad guys will ALWAYS find a way to get their hands on guns.

Stripping us of our ability to defend ourselves increases the carnage, dumb fuck.

No liberal law is going to stop them from getting guns, it will just make us easier fucking targets.

Comprende?
    So let's just add more guns to the mix. What could go wrong there? Seriously, don't you think there's a middle ground between "arm every person" and "let's take guns away" (which no one is calling for).

Don't you think there's some was to add better controls to ensure freaks can't get guns? Like, I don't know, block people from the "no fly cause I'm a terrorist" list from buying guns.

But keep clinging to your guns like a scared little pussy.
    You sound scared
    And dumb as ever
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

@2001400ex, You are such a dumb fuck. The shooter didn't just die. He was killed by police...after killing 50 people and wounding a ton more. If a couple of those fags had guts and a gun, it would not have been nearly as bad.

My recollection is that the most recent gun violence big events in the US were...

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jan/13/dan-patrick/dan-patrick-says-two-mass-shootings-1950-occurred-/

Read..... There have been many mass shootings is areas with guns allowed. People have walked into police stations and shot them up. Remember last year when the dude walked into the military base?

Read up on shootings in areas where guns are allowed. Many instances where an armed person couldn't pull the trigger. But you know all.

Idiot.
    So I'm putting you down for "this guy still would have shot 103 people even if there were multiple other armed people in the club".

Brilliant.
    I'm putting you down for "if guns were allowed in clubs, there would be shootings every night any time a person got pissed while drunk."

Yes a few might have been saved that one night. But how many other nights would there have been a shooting of a couple people?
    Christ.

Grow the fuck up.

Bad things happen. Bad guys (or probably "bad people," for your sensitive ass) use guns to do bad things. Bad guys will ALWAYS find a way to get their hands on guns.

Stripping us of our ability to defend ourselves increases the carnage, dumb fuck.

No liberal law is going to stop them from getting guns, it will just make us easier fucking targets.

Comprende?
    So let's just add more guns to the mix. What could go wrong there? Seriously, don't you think there's a middle ground between "arm every person" and "let's take guns away" (which no one is calling for).

Don't you think there's some was to add better controls to ensure freaks can't get guns? Like, I don't know, block people from the "no fly cause I'm a terrorist" list from buying guns.

I do not own a gun, but I have several baseball bats, cunt.

I would caution you to stay away from gay bars for a few weeks, but I know better.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

Idiot.

Brilliant.

Christ.

Grow the fuck up.

Comprende?

I'm an adult, you fucking child. As such, I don't want some clueless fucking cunt elected by neutered pussies like you making decisions about my unalienable rights.

Look it up, "pussy."
    Sounds like you care.

Pussy.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

Idiot.

Brilliant.

Christ.

Grow the fuck up.

Comprende?

I'm an adult, you fucking child. As such, I don't want some clueless fucking cunt elected by neutered pussies like you making decisions about my unalienable rights.

Look it up, "pussy."
    Sounds like you care.

Pussy.
    Nice retread, as always.

You clearly are aware that no one wants you here.

Why you remain is a fucking mystery.
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

Idiot.

Brilliant.

Christ.

Grow the fuck up.

Comprende?

Look it up, "pussy."
    Sounds like you care.

Pussy.
    Nice retread, as always.

Hurtful.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

I know you are being sarcastic. But the shooter wasn't a refugee or migrant.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

bartender: what will it be?

muslim: free shots for everyone!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2016
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

Idiot.

Brilliant.

I actually agree this is where there is room for some debate. But you're the idiot who said allowing guns wouldn't solve anything. I said it would have solved something for the last 40 some people last night. For which you called me an idiot.

I was right.
    This tragedy falls upon the gunmen and the evil sociopath terrorist groups that He followed.

However I'm tossing a lot of blame towards the FBI who had f2f's on two different occasions.

I also wonder why it took LEOS 3 plus fucking hours to take care of one dude. I can't help but think that their inaction caused a lot of casualties that wouldn't have happened had they just took the fucker out right away. When its known ton be one gunmen you have to take them out right away. I mean WTF were they doing NEGOTIATING?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Alexis said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

50 dead confirmed. Why didn't somebody shoot back???

Nobody ever makes the connections these shootings occur in gun free zones, or areas where people dislike guns.
    The shooter still died. And yes they do often occur in places guns are allowed. And yes people try to make that false connection.
    You seem to be hip to The Pulse's gun affiliation.

Care to elaborate?

Last I checked you couldn't take a gun into a movie theater, a school, or a place of business.
    Come on. There's mass shootings all the time in Pawn shops, gun shops, gun ranges. Oh wait.
    Too bad Chris Kyle didn't have a gun. Oh right.

I'm betting that the people making the "this only happens in gun free zones argument" also hate the democrats for politicizing mass shootings.

Lot of homophobes in here trying to score points on dead gays.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Alexis said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

50 dead confirmed. Why didn't somebody shoot back???

Nobody ever makes the connections these shootings occur in gun free zones, or areas where people dislike guns.
    The shooter still died. And yes they do often occur in places guns are allowed. And yes people try to make that false connection.
    You seem to be hip to The Pulse's gun affiliation.

Care to elaborate?

Last I checked you couldn't take a gun into a movie theater, a school, or a place of business.
    Come on. There's mass shootings all the time in Pawn shops, gun shops, gun ranges. Oh wait.
    Too bad Chris Kyle didn't have a gun. Oh right.

I'm betting that the people making the "this only happens in gun free zones argument" also hate the democrats for politicizing mass shootings.

Lot of homophobes in here trying to score points on dead gays.
    One guy, no matter how bad ass he is, doesn't make a mass shooting.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2016
    CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

Idiot.

Brilliant.

Christ.

Grow the fuck up.

Comprende?

Look it up, "pussy."
    Sounds like you care.

Pussy.
    Nice retread, as always.

I had my suspicions 6 months ago. Now I have my proof.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

Close the fucking gates Derek.
  • Options
    pawz said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

CaptainPJ said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Sandy Hook school
    Aurora, CO theatre
    SB Christmas party
    Orlando fag bar

Idiot.

Brilliant.

Christ.

Grow the fuck up.

Comprende?

Look it up, "pussy."
    Sounds like you care.

Pussy.
    Nice retread, as always.

I had my suspicions 6 months ago. Now I have my proof.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

Close the fucking gates Derek.
    You are just pissed I found a way to monetize my time wasted here.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    More guns in da club = more than 50 deaths, unless the queers had firearms training in high stress environments.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2016
    Arguing with Hondo over a commie talking point is not possible.

America is pussified. We've gone so long without great strife that we are now a nation dominated by women and feminized men like Hondo. Gentlemen were trained fighters and did not venture about unarmed. Americans have always taken care of themselves until the rise of the left and their nanny state Marxist bullshit.

When seconds mean life or death the police are minutes away. Take care of yourselves. Take America back. Assholes who think like Hondo run way to much of our country and are the reason we are in this trouble.

Odd how it's the fault of an inanimate object with no will of it's own but never the person holding it. Especially if they're muslim. In the liberal mind there is never personal accountability. There is always "something" that caused them to do what they did or live how they live.

This is a religious war. Recognize it and get over the fact. It's been going for 1000 years.

On the bright side we have the ability to fix it very quickly but no political will to do so with the current muslim friendly administration.

A quote by Jeff Cooper.

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

• Options
    Sledog said:

Arguing with Hondo over a commie talking point is not possible.

America is pussified. We've gone so long without great strife that we are now a nation dominated by women and feminized men like Hondo. Gentlemen were trained fighters and did not venture about unarmed. Americans have always taken care of themselves until the rise of the left and their nanny state Marxist bullshit.

When seconds mean life or death the police are minutes away. Take care of yourselves. Take America back. Assholes who think like Hondo run way to much of our country and are the reason we are in this trouble.

Odd how it's the fault of an inanimate object with no will of it's own but never the person holding it. Especially if they're muslim. In the liberal mind there is never personal accountability. There is always "something" that caused them to do what they did or live how they live.

This is a religious war. Recognize it and get over the fact. It's been going for 1000 years.

On the bright side we have the ability to fix it very quickly but no political will to do so with the current muslim friendly administration.

A quote by Jeff Cooper.

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

So then how do we fix it quickly?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

More guns in da club = more than 50 deaths, unless the queers had firearms training in high stress environments.

I'm betting gay dudes throughout the nation are buying their first gun right now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm betting gay dudes throughout the nation are buying their first gun right now.
    Handguns are so hard to accessorize.