Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Visit for the season opener

Comments

• Options
    RUfanRUfan Member Posts: 24
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RUfan said:

Rutgers is terrible ?
    That's rich coming from a Penn State fan whose Program has had the most heinous crimes committed against children covered up their head coach Joe Pa that spanned 3 decades, And now new revelations out of Happy Valley that women athletes were forced to play despite being injured and against doctors advice.
    I look forward to my trip to Seattle for the opening game at Husky Stadium. I think Rutgers won't be terrible and will give the Huskies a game .

Rutgers is gonna get the plunger.

HTH
    Plunger ...yeah so we flush the Huskies down the drain.
  • Options

RUfan said:

Rutgers is terrible ?
    That's rich coming from a Penn State fan whose Program has had the most heinous crimes committed against children covered up their head coach Joe Pa that spanned 3 decades, And now new revelations out of Happy Valley that women athletes were forced to play despite being injured and against doctors advice.
    I look forward to my trip to Seattle for the opening game at Husky Stadium. I think Rutgers won't be terrible and will give the Huskies a game .

Do you guys still have the Italian dude at QB?

If so, things are gonna get ugly
    Yeah, Laviano still at QB. However our 4 star QB Rettig from California might actually be the starter {hopefully}
  • Options

I like the Dawgs in this one rather easily, say 34-17.

could be right. probably 34-24 or so in the end.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RUfan said:

RUfan said:

Rutgers is terrible ?

Yeah, Laviano still at QB. However our 4 star QB Rettig from California might actually be the starter {hopefully}

Both will be lucky to make it through the game without injury.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RUfan said:

No way Rutgers puts 24 on DRD. Sorry just preparing you for the shut out.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

RUfan said:

RUfan said:

Rutgers is terrible ?

Both will be lucky to make it through the game without injury.
    Huh?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This is what I would tell them:

I would hit the Met or Daniels for steak. Anthony's or Ray's for Seafood. Alki Tavern has the best burger in town. Northlake tavern has great pizza and cold beer and you can walk to the game from there.

The Ram at U village has an incredible "Ribs 'n Rickshaw" special $15.99 all you can eat and a ride to the game in a rickshaw. Plus they have a lot of cool HD TV's so you can hang with your peeps and catch some other games.

If you like to have a few "sodas" you can can carry them around in a big red cup.

Don't forget to go to the Space Needle. Hit the Underground tour. Visit the Locks. Go to the Experience Music Project. Visit Pike Place Market and see the flying fish and the big piggy bank. Hit the Seattle Art Museum. Don't forget to go to the Seattle Center Fun Forest. Oh,and walk down to the water front. Go to Ivars. Get the large chowder.

No big bag of greasy Dick's after the game?
    Greasy dicks after the game goes without saying.
    Multiple Dicks
  • Options

RUfan said:

Rutgers is terrible ?

I know your being sarcastic, but the game is in New Jersey.
  • Options
    Ummmm. Sept 3rd Opener is in Seattle. Go RU !
  • Options

RUfan said:

RUfan said:

Same can be said about Washington. No way the Huskies score 34 points on RU ..unless your D puts up 14 points on their own. RU D Line gonna eat up your Offense.
  • Options

RUfan said:

Disagree.

RUfan said:

Disagree.
    Dude your Mickey Mouse schedule is wrong.
    Washington hosts RU on Sept 3rd. Go check the Husky website...I already bought my tickets.