Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What last night told me ...

13»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Jave said:

You played the #5 team in the country down to the final minute. I watched the whole thing and was impressed. Whats with all the "fire Sark" crap? I hope you do fire Sark so we can continue whooping your ass up and down the field every year. He's the only coach to even get ya close. Copying our entire program, but hey, ya do what ya gotta do right.........

Stanford is a cash cow program?

You just lost what little credibility you started with.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Whoever made the Jave whoooooosh account it wasn't your best effort.
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    edited October 2013

Jave said:

You played the #5 team in the country down to the final minute. I watched the whole thing and was impressed. Whats with all the "fire Sark" crap? I hope you do fire Sark so we can continue whooping your ass up and down the field every year. He's the only coach to even get ya close. Copying our entire program, but hey, ya do what ya gotta do right.........

You are aware the conference gets paid for bowl wins correct?
    As the SEC’s top team, Alabama will earn its conference a hefty $23.6 million payout from the BCS. The independent Notre Dame doesn’t have a conference to share with, but it does have one of the best deals in college sports. The Fighting Irish will receive a unique $6.2 million payout for making a BCS bowl game this season (and the team even collects about $1.9 million in years it fails to qualify for a bowl). Tonight’s combined $30 million in reward money is worth roughly 25% of the BCS’s annual net revenue.
    There is motivation for the Pac-12 to send a school to the natty.........Stanford, undefeated, ranked #5 in the country...you putting two and two together yet?

For a school so proud of its academics, critical thinking skills are right out the window here. You actually got confused when I referred to Stanford as a "cash cow" program. WOW

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Jave said:

Jave said:

As the SEC’s top team, Alabama will earn its conference a hefty $23.6 million payout from the BCS. The independent Notre Dame doesn’t have a conference to share with, but it does have one of the best deals in college sports. The Fighting Irish will receive a unique $6.2 million payout for making a BCS bowl game this season (and the team even collects about $1.9 million in years it fails to qualify for a bowl). Tonight’s combined $30 million in reward money is worth roughly 25% of the BCS’s annual net revenue.
    There is motivation for the Pac-12 to send a school to the natty.........Stanford, undefeated, ranked #5 in the country...you putting two and two together yet?

For a school so proud of its academics, critical thinking skills are right out the window here. You actually got confused when I referred to Stanford as a "cash cow" program. WOW

my friend, there is a junior varsity board on which you can practice. it's located at www.dawgman.com. Just go there, and go to the "Rivalry Board". Look for Oregondawg and Krisvashon. Spar with them a little, then move up to some of the others that lurk there who are marginally, just marginally, more talented.

when you get the feel for it, come back here and see if you can get some minutes on the field with the varsity.

because as of right now, there is a lot of shit flying over your head. btw, do you have a cewg relative who goes by the handle "CougLJ"??? I feel like I've read your stuff b4.
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1

Jave said:

Jave said:

my friend, there is a junior varsity board on which you can practice. it's located at www.dawgman.com. Just go there, and go to the "Rivalry Board". Look for Oregondawg and Krisvashon. Spar with them a little, then move up to some of the others that lurk there who are marginally, just marginally, more talented.

when you get the feel for it, come back here and see if you can get some minutes on the field with the varsity.

because as of right now, there is a lot of shit flying over your head. btw, do you have a cewg relative who goes by the handle "CougLJ"??? I feel like I've read your stuff b4.

OMG yes your so right....yuck yuck yuck. Your just way to smart for me. How could I ever hope to deal with you? I'll just take my simple ass back to 8 mile.

P.S. See ya Saturday for 10 in a row.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Jave said:

Jave said:

You're fucking stupid.

HTH
  • Options
    Jave said:
    This video shows Ty was somehow more competitive with Oregon than Sark was.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jave said:
    This video shows Ty was somehow more competitive with Oregon than Sark was.
    meh, competing with Bellotti was a lot easier than competing with Kelly