Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What last night told me ...

Washington's still Washington.

Get rid of Sark and glory days are here again.

There's the pesky Poolboy ... too.

The fact is that is a damn talented team out there ...

Telling me Washington is a destination school who with the right coach will win big.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I agree that Sark has to go for his boneheaded tendencies and overblown ego, but at the same time, he deserves credit for bringing in that talent you reference.

I've always heard he is a good recruiter.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    topdawgnc said:

I agree that Sark has to go for his boneheaded tendencies and overblown ego, but at the same time, he deserves credit for bringing in that talent you reference.

Well it's all relative to context, isn't it? What if he hadn't whiffed on all those local blue chippers?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Ron Zook backed into a Rose Bowl and got plunger raped, you know.

That seems like Sark's ceiling.

• Options

topdawgnc said:

Well it's all relative to context, isn't it? What if he hadn't whiffed on all those local blue chippers?
    I believe you are missing the poont.

For years Doogs have argued we are young, no one wants to play for an 0-12 team, can't expect to compete against the Oregon machine ...

Last night proved, to me, Washington is still Washington.

For the first time in years I looked at that team and thought ... damn UW belongs.

Yes Sark recruited the kids, I would contend the right coach could do the same and actually use the kids the right way.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I would bet Tui's having a positive impact on our offense, less 'brah' and more 'fuck yeah'

KP looks like the wardaddy Tui was
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

For years Doogs have argued we are young, no one wants to play for an 0-12 team, can't expect to compete against the Oregon machine ...

For the first time in years I looked at that team and thought ... damn UW belongs.

Yes Sark recruited the kids, I would contend the right coach could do the same and actually use the kids the right way.
    Cannot fucking believe I agree, but I do. I think Sark continues to hamstring us, but fuck if we didn't push that top 5 team around in their own house. We looked like we belonged, completely. If we brought in a real Coach next year, we could go to the RB, and I am not kidding.
  • Options

Agree I will give Sark credit he has brought in great talent. However, we need to act like Florida did with Ron Zook and bring in someone who can finish the job.
  • Options

To his credit Zook took his team into Columbus
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Cannot fucking believe I agree, but I do. I think Sark continues to hamstring us, but fuck if we didn't push that top 5 team around in their own house. We looked like we belonged, completely. If we brought in a real Coach next year, we could go to the RB, and I am not kidding.
    The problem is, next year, new QB, Sankey is gone ...

This was the year.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What this morning told me: you are the biggest fuctardo of the many on this forum. this team IS POSSIBLY the best in the conference. Who's the head coach? Derek, I think your head is stuck up your bungus too! As the great CC said "You guys are all fucked in the head!"
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

I couldn't agree more
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

Wilcox was by far the best coach in the stadium

Tightened that up for ya.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

To his credit Zook took his team into Columbus
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

The problem is, next year, new QB, Sankey is gone ...

This was the year.
    So your saying that 2013 could be special but we can't expect to win in 2014.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    2014 could be a mess.

That's why last night hurt. I haven't slept. I'm pissed.

I weep for what could have been.

... But we will always have that special day in Chanpagne to remember....

***sobbing***
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

What I learned again in this 5th year of an overpaid intern? Cream Puff is a fucking pussy who whines to the media about refs and perceived "pseudo" injuries instead of owning up to his personal poor performance.

Did the refs or Randy Hart tell you to get cute and kick it short - twice - after Montgomery ran back the opening kickoff?

Why were the Stanford's DB's not tested until the middle of the 4th quarter?

The list could get longer bu the HHB faithful understand these concepts.

Talked to a non-UW fan friend of mine today and he asked the same question.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Because price got fucking rocked every time we took a 7 step drop?
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic

Weren't most of us (me included) predicting a plunger raping last night?

That was far from a plunger raping.

Furd didn't beat us, we lost that game.

I can't help but wonder what we could do with a real offensive line.

Sark might know how to recruit skill positions, but we need a fucking O line.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark lost the game