Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Half Brains Episode 70

123457»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,011
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It actually reminded me of my dad quite a bit

Flagged for not telling us which dad.
    I only have one dad. I get the joke. I have two moms technically because dad got remarried. I always wonder which mom would win in a fight.
    The one that's not dead.
    Yet. People forget that as a viking warlord in training I will eventually have to defeat my father in one on one combat.
    I get it but what if you sexually identify as an attack helicopter? Does that give you an advantage? Can't you just shoot a hellfire at him and be done with it?
    I'm polysexual. Some days I identify as M1 Abrams. Some days I get a retro vibe as the Panzer Mk IV. I'm also bike curious. Sometimes I'm an Indian Scout. Don't judge my fetishes man.
    Hey man, I'm not judging. I actually respect that you're free from the chains of oppression that hold us down. I'm just helping you find a way to defeat your 2 Viking warlord dads.
    I'm only allowed to identify as a viking warlord. Can't break out my hellfires. Melee and fists only. No magic either. You are allowed to pray to Thor or Loki beforehand. No nut shots. No gloves.
    Well then I might have to gather up some of my SJW friends and have a protest against your 2 Viking dads for being so offensive with their white privilege.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,594
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The move to friday harbor really did wonders for the content