Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The only worthwhile thing I noticed at the "spring preview."

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    phineas said:

I saw this on replay. Was this from today? I flipped it on and there were a couple field goal kicks badly missed and that was that. There looked to be a good 15-20 parents in the stands. I watched the Mariners instead

I got you Sven.

CHRIST.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    haie said:

I noticed that the offensive players are small as fuck and that I happened to be sitting behind what looked like PeSalm's family (they were all wearing custom wooching husky t shirts). I would have offered good coin to the older guy for his if it wasn't XXL and drenched in Hawaiian sweat.

McGrew was hanging out in back trying not to be noticed by anyone, so I stared at him awkwardly until noticed me and that I was sure it was him, via his distinct Irish/Colombian features.

Peterman said they were thin on the O-line. You mean *our* line looked small as fuck? I haven't been to a spring game in years. I am expecting the "team is young" articles to start any time now, as usual.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kill yourself if you went to this.

I got to watch my daWgs clinch the Offseason Natty in person and then watch my Blazers avoid the sweep.

Every doog has his day
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    haie said:

Kill yourself if you went to this.

I got to watch my daWgs clinch the Offseason Natty in person and then watch my Blazers avoid the sweep.

Every doog has his day
    Up voted for the hot NBA talk.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mariners world series Champs 2016
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I noticed that the offensive players are small as fuck and that I happened to be sitting behind what looked like PeSalm's family (they were all wearing custom wooching husky t shirts). I would have offered good coin to the older guy for his if it wasn't XXL and drenched in Hawaiian sweat.

McGrew was hanging out in back trying not to be noticed by anyone, so I stared at him awkwardly until noticed me and that I was sure it was him, via his distinct Irish/Colombian features.

Peterman said they were thin on the O-line. You mean *our* line looked small as fuck? I haven't been to a spring game in years. I am expecting the "team is young" articles to start any time now, as usual.
    The starting o line looks okay but there doesn't appear to be much depth.

Most skill players are small and look like they go down too easily because of that. Not surprising that the defense owned them all day.

Petersen may not throw it as much as Wazzu but he likes his finesse offensive football. Fuck him.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

I saw this on replay. Was this from today? I flipped it on and there were a couple field goal kicks badly missed and that was that. There looked to be a good 15-20 parents in the stands. I watched the Mariners instead stuck random fruit in my own ass instead

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    phineas said:

I saw this on replay. Was this from today? I flipped it on and there were a couple field goal kicks badly missed and that was that. There looked to be a good 15-20 parents in the stands. I watched the Mariners instead

Down vote for watching Mariners.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

Dissly could turn into a solid TE, he blocked the shit out of Mathis (but then again they could both suck)

Dusky showed decent hands. He should be a hell of a blocker. You know who won't play TE this year. Lindquist. He does not look the part.
    I would be willing to bet that Dissly is already the best in-line blocker among the TEs. Not exactly a sky-high bar, though Sample is pretty decent.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Dissly could turn into a solid TE, he blocked the shit out of Mathis (but then again they could both suck)

Dusky showed decent hands. He should be a hell of a blocker. You know who won't play TE this year. Lindquist. He does not look the part.
    I would be willing to bet that Dissly is already the best in-line blocker among the TEs. Not exactly a sky-high bar, though Sample is pretty decent.
    ISAFNRC.