Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What last night told me ...

Comments

• Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sark lost the game

I put most of the blame on the starting receivers. When it really mattered, they failed. The last four passing attempts went like this: 1). 8 yard pass to Williams dropped, 2) the o line can't block one on one, price is forced out of the pocket and throws it away, 3) a 15-20 yard pass to Jenkins dropped, 4) a 15-20 yard pass to smith dropped. That's right, 3 drops to end the game. This team was setup to drive the field and score a touchdown. They would have comeback from a 10 point deficit on the road against a legitimate top 10 opponent to win the game while overcoming special team lapses, inept play calling at times, and awful head coaching decisions. Just hold onto the fucking ball.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    droggins said:

Sark lost the game

I put most of the blame on the starting receivers. When it really mattered, they failed. The last four passing attempts went like this: 1). 8 yard pass to Williams dropped, 2) the o line can't block one on one, price is forced out of the pocket and throws it away, 3) a 15-20 yard pass to Jenkins dropped, 4) a 15-20 yard pass to smith dropped. That's right, 3 drops to end the game. This team was setup to drive the field and score a touchdown. They would have comeback from a 10 point deficit on the road against a legitimate top 10 opponent to win the game while overcoming special team lapses, inept play calling at times, and awful head coaching decisions. Just hold onto the fucking ball.
    This.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Williams and Mickens had great games. Smith was up and down. ASJ was lousy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

Williams and Mickens had great games. Smith was up and down. ASJ was is always lousy.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    droggins said:

Sark lost the game

With a good head coach, UW would have been up by double digits at that point in the game.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013
    droggins said:

Sark lost the game

I don't know how you can call that last play a dropped pass. If he makes the grab it's a great catch but no way that gets scored a drop.

I agree that Kasen and especially ASJ failed when it mattered most. But no one failed like Sark.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

droggins said:

Sark lost the game

With a good head coach, UW would have been up by double digits at that point in the game.
    The logic is strong with Boobs.

• Options
    MisterEm said:

droggins said:

Sark lost the game

The logic is strong with Boobs.

Thank you.
  • Options
    dnc said:

droggins said:

Sark lost the game

I don't know how you can call that last play a dropped pass. If he makes the grab it's a great catch but no way that gets scored a drop.

I agree that Kasen and especially ASJ failed when it mattered most. But no one failed like Sark.

Doog alert
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    droggins said:

dnc said:

droggins said:

Sark lost the game

Doog alert
    Says the guy not defending Sark by blaming the players.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    All of the drive killing penalties hurt WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more than the dropped passes.

If the offense isn't a no-show in the first half, ASJ's drop doesn't matter.

So either blame a drunk for one drop, or blame the offensive genius who can't run an offense.

Your call.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

All of the drive killing penalties hurt WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more than the dropped passes.

So either blame a drunk for one drop, or blame the offensive genius who can't run an offense.

Your call.

And Race and iDawg say you lack real-world experience.
  • Options

Your call.

If we can't bash fat drunk pussies, I'm out!
  • Options
    dnc said:

droggins said:

dnc said:

droggins said:

Sark lost the game

Doog alert
    Says the guy not defending Sark by blaming the players.

Are you saying that I chose not to defend Sark and instead chose to blame the players?
    Or
    That by blaming the players means I defend Sark?
    Or

What do you mean?
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    You played the #5 team in the country down to the final minute. I watched the whole thing and was impressed. Whats with all the "fire Sark" crap? I hope you do fire Sark so we can continue whooping your ass up and down the field every year. He's the only coach to even get ya close. Copying our entire program, but hey, ya do what ya gotta do right.........
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jave said:

You played the #5 team in the country down to the final minute. I watched the whole thing and was impressed. Whats with all the "fire Sark" crap? I hope you do fire Sark so we can continue whooping your ass up and down the field every year. He's the only coach to even get ya close. Copying our entire program, but hey, ya do what ya gotta do right.........

You don't fit in here
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    I will also say, when your playing Stanford, at Stanford, you better not even sneeze or they will throw a flag. Make no mistakes, the Pac-12 protects its cash cow programs and Washington isn't one of em. You were screwed before you even stepped on that field.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Jave said:

I will also say, when your playing Stanford, at Stanford, you better not even sneeze or they will throw a flag. Make no mistakes, the Pac-12 protects its cash cow programs and Washington isn't one of em. You were screwed before you even stepped on that field.

• Options
    Jave said:

This Quook clearly needs to run back to eDuck now.
  • Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jave said:

Did you just call Stanford a Pac-12 cash cow program? WTFeh?