Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am here to announce my retirement

124»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But WHY would you tell a new poaster to LEAVE?!?!?!! Don't you WANT the site to GROW???!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

But WHY would you tell a new poaster to LEAVE?!?!?!! Don't you WANT the site to GROW???!

#SandyVagLivesMatter
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016

BearsWiin said:

whlinder said:

Fck

They gonna run the coach out of town too if he doesn't beat Meyer and Harbaugh and D'antonio soon
    Yes they will, and spend the money to make a splash hire. The AD cares about wining football
    Their AD is literally Sandy Barbour....
    Reminds me of some of our posters
    ... and some of our moderators

I would be lying if I said recent events didn't play a part, but it was becoming hard enough finding 90 minutes of free time to podcast. I don't have the time I did two or three years ago.

I also don't have the same energy for Husky Football. I used to read every practice report and follow recruiting. I don't anymore.

Chest is a good guy. I don't agree with what is going on, but his goal is for the podcast to break out beyond HH and become a major player in Hisky Football media coverage. This is what he felt needed to be done in order to do that.

The AD hates Hardcore Husky. Without real guests such as coaches, you are going to have a limited audience. I was hopeful there would be a way to find a happy medium, but that was possibly wishful thinking.

I obviously love HH or I wouldn't be near the top in post totals. I've been here since the early months. I could never go to war against my own team.

Now enough of this faggy shit. It's probably bumped the Keely thread down to page 3.

Good now LEAVE!
    LEAVE! is HHB lingo. Didn't you say you were too cool to be like the D&D playing, Seinfeld watching half brains?
    It may be HHB lingo - but LEAVE! predates this place by at least 10 years. Cuogfarm, doogman, et al have been using that forever in interweb years.
    LEAVE was directed to me by CrimsonNGray on Coogfarm after I asked for pics of his daughter.
    link?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I would be lying if I said recent events didn't play a part, but it was becoming hard enough finding 90 minutes of free time to podcast. I don't have the time I did two or three years ago.

I also don't have the same energy for Husky Football. I used to read every practice report and follow recruiting. I don't anymore.

Chest is a good guy. I don't agree with what is going on, but his goal is for the podcast to break out beyond HH and become a major player in Hisky Football media coverage. This is what he felt needed to be done in order to do that.

The AD hates Hardcore Husky. Without real guests such as coaches, you are going to have a limited audience. I was hopeful there would be a way to find a happy medium, but that was possibly wishful thinking.

I obviously love HH or I wouldn't be near the top in post totals. I've been here since the early months. I could never go to war against my own team.

Now enough of this faggy shit. It's probably bumped the Keely thread down to page 3.

Good now LEAVE!
    LEAVE! is HHB lingo. Didn't you say you were too cool to be like the D&D playing, Seinfeld watching half brains?
    It may be HHB lingo - but LEAVE! predates this place by at least 10 years. Cuogfarm, doogman, et al have been using that forever in interweb years.
    Historical origins of LEAVE!!!11!!! Superiority Guy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944
    edited April 2016
    H_D said:

Good now LEAVE!
    Historical origins of LEAVE!!!11!!! Superiority Guy
    BoobsIRYK (c) Harvey Road
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Good now LEAVE!
    LEAVE was directed to me by CrimsonNGray on Coogfarm after I asked for pics of his daughter.
    Pics?