Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Make benefit glorious nation of Doogistan!

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
What great deals. What great benefits. Sign me up!

Dear purplebaze@purplebaze.com (PurpleBaze),

Premium members at Dawgman.com now get a savings of up to 30% off of tickets to MOVIES and THEME PARKS! This is in addition to the existing 10% off everyday ticket purchases to your favorite games and concerts.

That’s right! Simply head to tickets.scout.com and grab a special discount for theme parks from SeaWorld to Disneyland, movie tickets to many Summer blockbusters, as well this Summer’s hottest concerts like Pearl Jam, Billy Joel, and more.

This benefit alone will pay for your membership. For example, taking a family of four to SeaWorld in Orlando costs $422, but with the Scout discount, that same family would pay only $328. Since a monthly membership costs pennies a day, you make a profit of almost $100 just by joining!

CLICK HERE to check out our entire inventory of tickets, theme parks, concerts, and movies!

Not yet a premium member?

CLICK HERE TO JOIN Dawgman.com NOW!

Thank You,

Dawgman.com Staff

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    This offseason just keeps getting better!!
    #woof
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,268
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    PM to @QuornDawg

Premium members at Dawgman.com now get a savings of up to 30% off of tickets to MOVIES and THEME PARKS! This is in addition to the existing 10% off everyday ticket purchases to your favorite games and concerts.

That’s right! Simply head to tickets.scout.com and grab a special discount for theme parks from SeaWorld to Disneyland, movie tickets to many Summer blockbusters, as well this Summer’s hottest concerts like Pearl Jam, Billy Joel, and more.

This benefit alone will pay for your membership. For example, taking a family of four to SeaWorld in Orlando costs $422, but with the Scout discount, that same family would pay only $328. Since a monthly membership costs pennies a day, you make a profit of almost $100 just by joining!

CLICK HERE to check out our entire inventory of tickets, theme parks, concerts, and movies!

Thank You,

Dawgman.com Staff

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I save that for the cold nights.
    Swaye said:

Wild waves too? Auburn Franny is where I like to spend my summers

• Options
    yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Wild waves is where there is never a line for the bathroom but always lines for the slides. Go figure
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Is Kim in charge of marketing? He must be with those salesmanship skills.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Subscriptions have never been higher
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    QuornDawg said:

whlinder said:

PM to @QuornDawg

Thank You,

Dawgman.com Staff

I expect to see FFF in the pool, since SeaWorld is no longer going to have orcas.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016

Wild waves too? Auburn is where I like to spend my summers

You lying futtfucker. Don't pretend like you didn't spend your summers in Maltby in Franny's kid pool. Uncle Jerry used to call your eight year old asshole a fancy feast!
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    why dont they just admit they signed up for a ticketmaster affiliate program and stop all the savings bullshit.